Xmas Special: Mix & Mingle Social!(21-45s)@Black Rabbit!(Hosted/HAPPY HOURS
Fri Dec 23 2022 at 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm
The Black Rabbit | Melbourne, VI
About this Event
Xmas is a great time to bond and connect with new people! Are you looking to make new friends this festive season? How about mingling and mixing with other like minded ladies and gents of your age group at our Friday Nights Mingle special for members between the ages of 21 to 45s only!
Join us on Friday, 23rd December from 7.00 pm onwards at the exclusive The Black Rabbit, where you can meet other ladies and gents. You will be able to interact with like minded people of your age group, relax and maybe exchange a few numbers.
Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment to mix and mingle at our meet-ups. Our meet-ups are well planned and organised.
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events. Gender balance changes by city, weather, season, event type, age group etc but we try our best to achieve that.
- Our meet-ups are formally hosted and so our hosts are able to welcome you and help you with introductions with some of the other attendees and also settle down. You have absolutely no need to be apprehensive, nervous or worried about coming alone.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behavior and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behavior. People RSVP and then don't attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behavior.
- Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender. We have never really seen organisers of free events do them for altruistic reasons. At most times they tend to have an undisclosed but dubious reason to do them. We don't! We only organise our events to help members and overall cover our costs.
Our socials are designed for like minded people who are looking to forge new friendships and build their networking in the city!
We have a reserved area under Meetup/Ivy which is reserved from 7.00 pm until 9 pm. Join us and get started on making new connections and friendships!
We have our area reserved for Ivy/Meetup. Please ask the bar staff for Ivy and they will help you find the group.
Ivy will be at the venue from 7.00pm. She will welcome you warmly at the venue and will also help with introductions.
-We have 5 meetup groups in Melbourne with over 80,000 members and we will be inviting members of all ages from most of these groups. You will meet a lot of new people. (Members of other groups who RSVP are included as guests of the organiser in order to give you an idea of expected numbers.)
We are not a dating group. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet and make new friends. At times we may not have a gender balance, so please do not attend if a gender balance is important to you.
Event Cost (Tickets)
Early Bird tickets are for AUD 15 each
Regular tickets are for AUD 20 each
If you do not purchase your tickets in advance then you can pay AUD 30 cash at the meetup to Ivy.
-Please note that we have our private area which will have soft music early on. The overall venue gets very busy later in the evening and there is a DJ and dancing.
Where is it happening?The Black Rabbit, 85 Queen Street, Melbourne, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
AUD 15.00 to AUD 20.00