Workshop at Open Day: Fashion - Sewing Introduction
Sat Feb 04 2023 at 01:00 pm to 03:30 pm
United POP Amsterdam | Amsterdam, NH
About this Event
One of the most important aspects of being a fashion designer is knowing how to sew. In the industry and also at United Pop you will use industrial sewing machines for that. During this workshop you will get a first introduction on those machines.
- Learning how to thread the machine
- Learning how to handle an industrial sewing machine
- Getting an introduction on the overlock machine
In our on campus you get the opportunity to be inspired and to exchange ideas by numerous creatives.
The speakers include precisely those who work successfully in the industry every day and who can share their experience with you free of charge.
- Overview of career opportunities at the United POP Academy
- Lectures and workshops with our practical experts
- Interactive Q&A session & exchange with creative people
- Bachelor of Arts as a ticket to the international media industry
You can choose your individual program from more than a dozen workshops & panels on exciting topics from music, sound, marketing, management, voice, communication, design, fashion, makeup, games, film, photography & fitness!
Deutsche POP / United POP - academy of music, media & the arts
- Bachelor courses in cooperation with the University of West London
- Over 35 practical training courses based on job descriptions in the creative industries
- More than 50 individually combinable individual courses - also available as additional qualifications / advanced training
Start your career now:
- Your entry into the music and media industry
- Professional know-how and lecturers from practice
- Direct practical application in class
- State-of-the-art equipment
- References and contacts through projects
- Flexible start of training several times a year
- Bachelor's degree even without the Abitur / Matura
Where is it happening?United POP Amsterdam, 1 Atlantisplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Event Location & Nearby Stays: