Webinar - An Introduction to ITIL®4 Managing Professional Transition
Thu Dec 02 2021 at 10:00 am to 10:40 am
NetCom Learning | Seattle, WA
About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on ""
Want to upgrade your teams’ skills on ITIL and IT management systems? Then NetCom Learning is the place for you. As an ITIL® Licensed Affiliate through People Cert on behalf of Axelos, we aim to successfully facilitate business transformation and drive growth by upskilling your teams with the latest industry trends with our FREE learning sessions.Attend this insightful FREE webinar specially designed for ITIL v3 professionals who closely work with technology and digital teams and have prior knowledge on quickly transitioning across to ITIL 4. This webinar is a walk-through of the process to run successful IT-enabled teams, services, and workflows.Be a part of this interactive LIVE session to explore the next ITIL evolution and help your employees gain the lucrative designation of “ITIL 4 Managing Professional”.
Time: 1 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
- How to demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals.
- Learn to configure device Operating Systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS.
- Learn to administer client-based and cloud-based (SaaS) software.
- Understand the troubleshooting and problem solving and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting.
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Implementation of basic data backup and recovery methods and application of data storage and management best practices.
Where is it happening?NetCom Learning, 909 5th Avenue, Seattle, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: