Watercolor Workshop at Thomas Jefferson Recreation Center
Thu Sep 16 2021 at 05:00 pm to Thu Sep 30 2021 at 07:00 pmUTC-04:00
Thomas Jefferson Park | New York, NY
About this Event
Join us in partnership with the Arts Students League and Artist Kenneth Fitzpatrick, he will lead a workshop teaching you how to draw and paint people and nature. All levels from beginners to advanced are welcome.
About the artist
Kenneth Fitzpatrick, is a New York City native, graduate of the High School Art and Design, and Seeds of the League Scholar. His work focuses on compositional storytelling and the psychological aspects of human connection. Kenneth works in oils, graphite, watercolors, tattoos, and digital art. His goals include finishing his degree in game development, developing a deeper understanding of jewelry design, and encouraging others to pursue their art.
Feel free to bring your own watercolors, paper, water, and brushes. Limited supplies will be provided as well. The event will take place outdoors but in event of rain might be taken indoors.
Know before you go
- Covid vaccination required, for those who are eligible, to enter recreation center to participate in activities.
- Please wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status.
- Wash your hands before attending a program.
- Stay home if you are sick.
For more information visit nyc.gov/parks or call 311.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or [email protected] for more information regarding accessibility.
Where is it happening?Thomas Jefferson Park, 2180 1st Avenue, New York, United States