Warhammer Fest Child Entry Ticket
Sat Apr 29 2023 at 07:58 am to Mon May 01 2023 at 07:00 pmUTC+01:00
Manchester Central | Manchester, EN
About this Event
Kids 10 and under go free! This ticket includes single day entry for one child aged 10 or under to Warhammer Fest 2023 when accompanied by a full paying adult. Each responsible adult must be aged 18 or over. One paying adult may accompany up to 4 children.
This ticket includes single day entry to the main event hall and auditorium, including:
- Retail Area
- Licensee and Games Area
- Interactive games and displays
- Hang Out and Hobby Live (free events only)
- Auditorium - live panels and reveals
- Golden Demon (spectator only)
- Community Meets
Some activities will have limited seating on a first come first serve basis. Other events and activities not listed here may require purchase of an add-on ticket.
Please see terms and conditions below:
• This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for Warhammer Fest at Manchester Central Convention Complex (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes no responsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
• No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
• No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
• The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
• Event details are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
- unreasonably refuses to be searched;
- is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
- is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
• The Venue provides disabled access.
• Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of trained and registered assistance animals.
• Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
• All attendees must be in possession of a valid electronic ticket at all times. Obscured or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
• Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
• Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendee however caused.
• Attendees must comply with all applicable local health and safety guidance and any other measures or policies which apply at the venue as notified to you.
• Attendees shall be responsible for and indemnify GW fully for any loss or damage to GW’s property, the Venue or the furnishings or equipment at the Venue, caused by the act or default of an attendee.
• Photography and filming will take place at the venue by Games Workshop and their partners for promotional and archival purposes. The photographs and recordings may be used on our website, social media channels and in promotional materials. If you would prefer not to be photographed or filmed, please let the photographer know.
• GW may cancel or vary the Event (in whole or in part) due to events or circumstances beyond GW’s control. Where we cancel the Event in its entirety, you will be offered a refund. However, in all other circumstances (including where we make changes to the Event), you will not be offered a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Purchased tickets cannot be transferred or resold without the express permission of GW.
• Tickets can be exchanged or refunded after purchase, up to fourteen days prior to the event.
• If you are no longer able to attend the Event and wish to discuss this with us, please contact [email protected]
• Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event. Please raise any issues with the tournament organisers and stewards available at the Event, or otherwise by contacting [email protected]
• The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
- Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
- Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
- Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
- Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
- Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
- Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2022. Warhammer World, GW, Games Workshop, Black Library, Forge World, Golden Demon, The Horus Heresy, Warhammer, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
Where is it happening?Manchester Central, Windmill St, Manchester, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: