USA-AFRICA: "Maximizing Trade & Investment". Conference & Expo2022
Wed Oct 05 2022 at 09:30 am to Thu Oct 06 2022 at 05:00 pm
Atlanta | Norcross, GA
AdvertisementCome meet, build, invest and network with officials coming from both Africa & America.
Come Market (Buy & Sell) African products (EXPO)
About this Event
Join us at our 1st International Conference & Expo2022.
- Two Days CONFERENCE: Come see and learn about how to take advantage and benefit proficiently from an American TRADE PROGRAM that is meant to establish stronger commercial ties between the United States and Africa. The legislation trade program provides duty-free treatment to goods such as, but not limited to, handloomed, handmade, folklore articles, ethnic printed fabrics, yarns, made-up textile articles, soil products, commercial goods and/or trading products etc... of all types. An international conference for 2 days of panels, discussions networking, and exploring international partnerships. Learn from partnership successes from other other states.
- Five Days: EXPO 2022: Sellers meet buyers, producers meet investors
- NEW MARKET OPPORTUNITIES to African countries in the United States!!
- Expand your knowledge of international trade, investment, and their respective issues.
- Form international business ties and partnerships
- Experience international arts and culture
- Networking opportunities
- Exported products from Africa hit American free markets
Where is it happening?Atlanta, 6050 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. NW, Norcross, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 400.00 to USD 650.00