Unlocking the Power of RPA & IA in the NHS - Leeds
Thu Sep 29 2022 at 09:30 am to 01:00 pm
Leeds City Centre | Leeds, EN
About this Event
Connect with like-minded peers for an innovation-packed workshop focused on process automation and digital transformation specifically in the NHS. We’ll be delving into the versatile nature of automation to drive organisation-wide efficiencies, enable significant reductions in admin overheads and release valuable time to focus on patient care.
Exploring the fundamental role of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation (IA) in radically transforming services - the half day workshop introduces RPA in a stand-alone form, before delving into how uniting technologies can supercharge digitisation across a variety of patient, clinical and hospital-wide processes. With a wealth of insights and best practice, hosts showcase proven NHS projects from across the automation spectrum - suppling inspiration for your next innovation.
Throughout the session, hosts will lead open discussion around deploying RPA at the foundation level, before exploring the scalable power of a digital workforce whilst sharing know-how in adopting process change successfully. Expect the latest on how the NHS is accelerating automation with AI, front-end apps and smarter digital processes – an unmissable opportunity to network with peers involved in process transformation.
9:30 - Arrival, registration & networking
RPA and harnessing the power of combining technologies
- Session introduction
- The fundamentals of RPA and its relevance for process automation, systems integration, data migration and data quality
Intelligent automation (IA) & smart digital in the NHS
- Combining technologies – enhancing RPA-led projects with artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive services
- Front-end – integrating eForms & mobile apps with RPA
- The role of API’s & workflow
Replicable real-world examples of RPA and smart business processes
- Healthcare automation projects explained - insights, overcoming challenges and benefits
Building your unique business case
- Top tips for selecting the right process candidate for automation
- Calculate the resources your service could save using NDL’s Process Assessment Tool
- Understand the potential ROI results with the help of an RPA expert
Key considerations in delivering successful RPA projects
- RPA implementation guide and methodology
- Key tips in adopting cultural change within your organisation
- The role of IG and how RPA can help reduce risk
Lunch, networking & close
The interactive workshop is designed for NHS delegates keen on learning more about the capabilities of RPA, and those looking to understand the power of combining technologies to accelerate the digital-first agenda.
By joining you will gain:
- Exposure to a plethora of replicable project success stories from UK-wide local authorities
- The opportunity to network with peers on a similar digital transformation journey
- No nonsense information about the capabilities of RPA and Intelligent Automation
- Sure-fire knowledge to implementation success - discovering lessons learnt, accelerating your potential time to project go-live
- Dedicated time with an RPA expert to build your unique business case for automation and understand your ROI
- Key project considerations from NDL’s 40 years in automation and ways you can simplify your business processes as a long-term approach
Hit the registration button to secure your place! Once your registration has been confirmed, you will be contacted by a member of the events team to confirm your booking, discuss any dietary requirements and unique special instructions. Spaces are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. We kindly ask that if you can no longer attend, please email [email protected] so your place can be offered to someone on the event waitlist.
If you want to read more about automation projects from our NHS community, you can find a collection of case studies here: www.ndl.co.uk/NEWS-EVENTS/Case-Studies
*We would like to thank you for your interest, please note this is a closed event for NHS only. *
Where is it happening?Leeds City Centre, TBC, Leeds, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: