UnitedHealthcare Member Food Distribution Drive Thru
Sat Oct 02 2021 at 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
Kapolei High School | Kapolei, HI
We know how important eating healthy food is for good health. That's why we're helping.
About this Event
At UnitedHealthcare, we know how important eating healthy food is for good health. That's why we're teaming up with Aloun Farms to host a drive-thru food event.
- Pick up a free bag of groceries for you and your family.
- Limit one bag of groceries per family household/vehicle.
- You must select a time slot to pick up your groceries
- Remain in your vehicle at all times
- Masks are required
- Bring your active Member ID card with you to show when you check in
- Check in at the high school parking guard shack when you arrive
- Please plan to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your time slot
- If you are too early for your time slot, unfortunately you will be asked to return at your reserved pick up time slot
- The person registering must be the UnitedHealthcare Member
We look forward to serving you at the drive-thru food giveaway!
If you have questions, please email [email protected] or contact Member Services toll-free at 1-888-980-8728, TTY 711.
Where is it happening?Kapolei High School, 91-5007 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, United States