Trek To Valley Of Flower - Hemkund Sahib & Trip To Badrinath - Mana Village @ 12750
Sat Aug 12 2023 at 06:00 am to Thu Aug 17 2023 at 05:00 pmUTC+05:30
Mad Adventurers | Bangalore, KA
AdvertisementTrek To Valley Of Flower - Hemkund Sahib & Trip To Badrinath - Mana Village @ 12750
Batch-1 : 22 July 27 to July 2023
Batch-2 : 12 August To 17 August 2023
Cost : INR 12750/Person
Itinerary Link : https://bit.ly/Valleyofflowertrek2022
Valley of flowers National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, situated at an altitude of 3352 to 3658 meters above sea level, located in Uttarakhand State known for its most captivating meadows and endemic species of Alpine flowers. The park, open from June to September, offers a fantastic panoramic view with a vibrant green background, landscapes, skylines and cascading waterfalls. The clouds, the high-altitude mountains and abundant waterfalls make this place a perfect go. As the clouds start coming down, you can barely see the enormous glacier to the right of and below. While you could spot a lot of familiar flowers, you will also witness some never before seen varieties of alpine flowers. For most of the year, the valley lies coated under layers of snow with beautiful and rare flowers everywhere. The beauty of the "Valley of Flowers National Park" and "Shri Hemkund Sahib" cannot be expressed in words and hence we recommend this at least once in a lifetime experience.
*What you Expect from the Trek*
=> Valley Of Flower National Park
=> Shri Hemkund Sahib
=> 280 Veritys of Flower
=> White & Snow Mountains
=> Bhadrinath Temple
=> India Last village of Mana Village
=> Ganga Pancha Prayag
Day 0 (July 21 & August 11)
: Get Flight from Bangalore to Dehradun Airport Journey towards Rishikesh- Shopping & stay at Rishikesh
Day 1 (July 22 & August 12)
: Rishikesh to Govindghat [ 6200 ft] 272 km 9/10 hrs journey
Report at Rishikesh early morning around 6.30am. Drive from Rishikesh to Govindghat is a very scenic and adventurous journey which takes 9/10 hrs time. During your travel journey, the views are breathtaking.evening you will receive a briefing about the entire trek.Overnight stay in hotel at Govindghat.
Day 2 (July 23 & August 13)
Govindghat to Ghangaria [10050 ft] 12km Trek 7/8 hrs
After morning breakfast we start our trek towards Ghangaria which is 15km from Govindghat and first 4 km we go by jeep till Pulna village and 11km distance by walk. Up to Ghangaria, the path is well defined with cemented rocks which is about 11 km from Pulna village. On the way, you can watch and hear lots of different birds, beautiful cascades and flowers as well. You can experience the calmness of nature and feel more connected to it. You will be walking all the way along the river amidst a lush green forest. The last 4km after crossing the iron bridge, the path gets steeper and harder but the view of the valley and green covered hills add to the atmosphere.
Day 3 (July 24 & August 14)
Ghangaria to Valley of Flowers back to Ghangaria [ 11700 ft] 4 km 5/6 hrs Trek
After breakfast we arrive at the Pushpawati river, The park itself is spread across 4 to 5km, The valley is full of flowers during this season and looks lovely, it is filled with various flowers of different colours, sizes. Enjoy the flowers, glory in the view of the mountains, the mist and clouds. Sit on a rock and take in the beauty.
Day 4 (July 25 & August 15)
Ghangaria to Hemkund Sahib and back to Ghangaria [14300ft] 12 km 8/9 hrs Trek
The next day is scheduled for Hemkund Sahib, the holiest of Sikh shrines. Hemkund Sahib is at 14,300 feet above sea level. Hemkund Sahib is wonderful. There is a Shrine near the lake. The water in the lake is freezing. You get to see lots of "Brahma Kamal" flowers around the lake. On a clear day, the view is amazing. Hemkund is surrounded by seven high mountains, in the centre of which is a tranquil greeny-blue lake.
Day 5 (July 26 & August 16)
Ghangaria to Govindghat 11km Trek 4/5 hrs.
we start our journey back towards Govindghat, on the way we will have breakfast in the hotel. Reach around 11 am to Govindghat & Journey continues Badrinath Temple & also Visit Indian Last Village of Chaina border Mana Village & back to stay.
Day 6 (July 27 & August 17)
Govindghat to Rishikesh [ 9/10 hrs Drive]
We start fro Govindghat in the morning reach to Rishikesh around 6 PM. You have to book after 6 or we can extend one day for Rishikesh or Dehradun sightseeing.
Event Dates :-
Batch-1 : 22 July 27 to July 2023 (6D & 5 N)
Batch-2 : 12 August To 17 August 2023 (6 D & 5 N)
Theme :- Valley Of Flower Trek & Hemkund Sahib Summit
Duration Of the Event :- 6 days - 5 nights
Trek Level: - Moderate
Max Altitude: 4329mtr (15000 ft)
Trek distance: - On foot 36 Km – By taxi 460 km
Base camp : Govindghat
Places : Valley Of Flower National Park, Shri Hemkund Sahib, Badrinath Temple, Mana Village, water falls, Rishikesh
Team Size :- 10/20
Reporting location : Rishikesh
Reporting Time : 07:30 AM(July 21 & August 11)
Food : Veg
Accomodation :- 2 or 3Sharing Room
Trek Fee : INR 12750/Person
Please click on the link for Things to Carry : - http://bit.ly/ThingsToCarry
Confirm with Advance Amount Rs 5000 and the remaining amount will be collected on 1 week before the trek.
Google Pay : 9686633699
Phone pay/PayTm : 9686633699
UPI : [email protected]
Account Name : Mad Adventurers
Account Number : 9702000100007801
Branch : Bull Temple Road
IFS Code : KARB0000970
* Any air/train/Car to reach Rishikesh city and return from Rishikesh not included in package
* RTPCR Negative Report or RAT Negative report is mandatory (less than 72 hours) or 2 dose vaccinated certificate is mandatory
* Food Included from Day 1 Breakfast to Day 6 Lunch
* Adventurous trek/trip does NOT come with luxury, so please have the mindset accordingly
* Smoking & Drinking strictly prohibited during the event
* Itinerary can be changed, in case of snow, rainfall and landslides.
* Strictly follow the Reporting time, Program schedule and Instructions given by the Organizers through the entire duration of the program.
* In our Package Transportation included from & To Rishikesh.
*On Day 0 & Day 6 stay - Dinner Not included
* Enroute Food is Not included in the package (Day 1 Breakfast,
* Event Schedule, route and weather conditions are not predictable so subject to change in case of any inconvenience that occurred at the time of tour without any prior intimation. Travelers have to adjust to any such consequence.
* Mad Adventurers reserves all rights to modify or cancel the trekking event due to unavoidable circumstances.
* Everyone should inform your family members / Care takers about your Trekking plan along with Company contact details.
*Package Cost Includes*
* Transportation from Rishikesh to Rishikesh
* Trekking, Camping, sightseeing etc
* Hotel Accommodation (3 Sharing basis)
* All meals while on trek & Travel (Veg)
* Permits (Foreign national need to pay extra on spot)
* Basic First aid medical kits
* All Entry gates fees
* Qualified and Experienced Trek Leader, support staff, Helpers Local route guide
*Package cost Excludes*
• Airfare Bangalore to Dehradun & Dehradun to Bangalore + Airport to Rishikesh city car fare.
• Day 0 & Day 6 Night stay at Rishikesh & Dinner
• Mineral Water or Soft Drinks
* Mules or porter to carry personal luggage while trekking.
* Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
* Unscheduled stay due to a landslide.
• Personal Insurance
• Personal toiletry Items
• Medical certificate
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES & GUIDELINES : https://bit.ly/3flZhUN
Have any queries/suggestions/thoughts, please e-mail at [email protected]
WhatsApp Enquiry :-
Follow us on FB :- https://www.facebook.com/MadAdventurers/
Please click on the link for Google group Subscription :- https://groups.google.com/group/madadventurers
For Event Registrations
Sandeep Heggodu :- 9686633699
Where is it happening?Mad Adventurers, ,Bangalore, India, Bangalore, India
Event Location & Nearby Stays: