TO GATHER TOGETHER
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Venue SIX10 | Chicago, IL
About this Event
As always with TEDx, there will be talks on a variety of topics interspersed with entertainment and other encounters. Our host will guide you through an array of experiences only found on a TEDx stage!
Covid requirements for the October 14th TEDxChicago event.
While we are excited to see each other in person and listen to ideas worth spreading together, we take the health and safety of our community very seriously. Therefore, everyone at the event must be:
- Fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine and
- At the event they must show proof of vaccination at time of entry (either through electronic copy, photo copy, or photo) along with photo ID.
- “Fully vaccinated” means that administration of a second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine must be at least 14 days prior to the event, or administration of a single-dose vaccine must be at least 14 days prior to the event.
- We will run the event at 50% capacity and
- We require everyone present to wear face masks.
We may adjust our requirements as the nature of the pandemic changes in the Fall. Make sure to buy a ticket now before we hit capacity!
If change is needed it will be communicated.
Host: Suzanne MuchinSuzanne Muchin is a Clinical Associate Professor at Kellogg School of Management where she teaches Selling Yourself and Your Ideas. She is a featured lecturer in new venture and entrepreneurship courses at Kellogg, and a lecturer and mentor for the Zell Fellows Program.Outside of Kellogg, she is the Co-founder of Bonfire, a talent development accelerator for the rising generation of women in the workplace. With her long-time business partner Rachel Bellow, Suzanne is also the host of the popular podcast on work and your life: The Big Payoff
Where is it happening?Venue SIX10, 610 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, United States