The Speakers Conference
Tue Mar 21 2023 at 01:30 pm to Thu Mar 23 2023 at 03:30 pm
Sheraton Sand Key Resort | Clearwater, FL
About this Event
Join us in Beautiful Clearwater, Florida!
We live in a world where distractions are at an all time high and speakers are fighting more than ever to be heard. Our world has changed and there are more distractions than ever. Attention spans are shrinking, notifications go off non stop, people are overwhelmed with information and are starving for transparency.
will teach you a pathway that will help you become a more effective, authentic, empathetic and captivating speaker. Our time together will help you be heard and cause your audience to LEAN IN. If you SPEAK from a stage, INFLUENCE from behind a screen, or DELIVER presentations, this is for you. If you’re ready to grow your speaking skills and learn how to get your audience to LEAN IN, join us in beautiful Clearwater, Florida March 21-23, 2023.
SPEAKER LINEUP BEING ANNOUNCEMENT THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 26-30, 2022!
Don’t come alone! Bring a team member, bring another speaker or coworker and learn together. Get ready for amazing sunsets on the beach.
What you WILL Learn:
- Discover the power of speaking with people and not at them. You will learn the key to becoming an authentic speaker. Rid yourself of having a ‘speaker's voice’, being the hero of your own stories, rambling on and on, and wasting everyone’s time.
- Learn how to understand, know, and genuinely care for your audience. Discover how empathy leads the way and why it’s better to be the real you on stage or in front of a camera.
- The importance of clarity and how it can be used to captivate your audience. Learn the power of the clarity box, why wrestling with words is so important and how to keep your thoughts organized. Trust us, clarity is truly king.
- The key to actually improving and delivering an A+ talk is painstaking preparation and evaluated experience. You will learn how to be so ready you will explode if you don’t give your talk and you will learn the value of honest criticism.
- Tell stories that matter and deeply connect with your big idea. You will learn the key to bringing your audience into the story and how to move them emotionally.
- Make laughter your partner and learn that this partnership is key for building trust with your audience. Here’s the secret formula: Laughter + Listening + Learning = Life Change.
- Find joy in learning how to build a team. This team will be your sounding board to run ideas by and help bring clarity to your message.
The Fun to Experience:
- The Welcome Reception! Not only will we be partying on the Ocean, we will experience the Best Ocean Sunset EVER with amazing food, drinks and live music.
- Networking and Connecting. Amazing opportunities to rub shoulders with, get to know stories about and learn from other speakers and leaders.
- Speakers who Connect Deeply. Incredible keynote and breakout guest speakers who will challenge, inspire, and encourage you to become the kind of speaker who gets their audience to LEAN IN.
- The Beach. Literally the beach is steps behind the hotel. You can take a morning run or walk on the beach. You can drink your coffee while watching the ocean.
- The Jolly Trolly. No really, there is a beach shuttle service. You’re going to love it.
- Gorgeous Outdoor Activities. There is an amazing pool and hot tub. Plus, there are beach volleyball courts, pickle ball and tennis courts and outdoor games.
- Come a day early or stay a day late and enjoy Clearwater. Clearwater Beach is fantastic and the hotel is located 35 minutes from three Spring Training Baseball sites.
Can't wait to have you join us!
This registration amount does not include your hotel cost. We have negotiated an AMAZING conference rate of $309 +tax (which is unheard of for Clearwater Beach)!
To RESERVE your HOTEL Rooms (Do it fast because they will go quick)
1. Book them from HERE.
2. Call 727-593-6060 and ask for “in-house reservations” to book their rooms. Make your room reservations under the name “The Speakers Conference, Presented by Speak with People” or by giving the group code: SPE.
If the in-house reservations managers are on the other line or if it is nights/weekends outside of normal business hours, your guests will get transferred to central reservations which is an off property call center.
Where is it happening?Sheraton Sand Key Resort, 1160 Gulf Boulevard, Clearwater, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 299.00 to USD 499.00