Whisky Festival : The Independent Whisky Market
Sat Jul 02 2022 at 12:00 pm to 04:00 pmUTC+01:00
Iron House, Building 170, Ground Floor, Lambournes,,174 Great Hampton Row,Birmingham,B19 3JP,GB | Birmingham, EN
Some of the most exciting whisky is coming from the independent bottler, so we have created a new festival to put bottlers directly in front of their whisky buyers, taking place right in the heart of the country.
Grab your sample glass and visit each stand to taste their whisky and then decide which bottles you are going to buy and take home with you! This is a relaxed afternoon, exploring exciting whiskies, in a unique venue.
Along the whisky, we will be joined by a fantastic line-up of independent local ice cream makers, chocolatiers, delicatessen etc.
The Loch Fyne
Anderson & Hill
Odi and Moo
Peter Lopeman Photography
The Finer Details:
*Ticket includes samples of all whiskies in the exhibition rooms
*Festival suitable for connoisseurs or complete beginners
*Masterclasses and food are extra
*Masterclass 1.30pm - 2.30pm
* One session 12pm - 4pm
* Last pours at 3.45pm
Masterclass With Billy Abbott :: £ 10
We are welcome Billy Abbott at our boutique whisky festival and invite you to geek out about whisky and discuss how whisky ingredients and process change its flavour.
Billy Abbott is a writer, presenter, educator and all-round booze geek with a special love for whisky. He spends his days writing, speaking and teaching people about booze, as well as wondering how he managed to make this job…
In this masterclass Billy will be leading you through a range of independently bottled whiskies while looking at the world of independent bottlers, their history and what they bring to the whisky world. Would there be single malt without them, and are they limpets on the hull of the good ship whisky or lifeboats on the Titanic?
1) General Admission :: £35 (for one session)
2) The Birmingham Whisky Club Members Admission :: £25 (for one session)
Terms, Conditions & More Info:
- The event is for over 18's only.
- Due to the nature of the event, we are instigating a Challenge 25 policy. If you look younger than 25, please bring relevant ID .
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to another event. You are able to pass them onto another person if you're no longer able to make it.
- Please have them ready on your phone/tablet for scanning on the day.
- Drunken or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. The event is for everyone to enjoy and anyone disrupting this will be removed from the site immediately with their party and no refunds will be issued.
- If you have missed out on tickets please join the auto waiting-list. We will release cancelled tickets in the order people sign up. It is worth doing this as people do cancel close to the event. You'll get 24 hours to buy the ticket before it's released to the next name, and so on.
- To purchase your Birmingham Whisky Club members ticket, please enter the code in the "promotional code" box in Eventbrite. If you need assistance, please email us. Two discounted tickets available per member.
- Please note that your membership MUST be valid on the date of the festival
Where is it happening?Iron House, Building 170, Ground Floor, Lambournes,,174 Great Hampton Row,Birmingham,B19 3JP,GB, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: