THE BREATHWORK SHIFT- New Year, MORE YOU
Sun Jan 30 2022 at 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Yab Yum Yoga - Stirling St | Perth, WA
About this Event
The first breathwork event of the year- this is an important one.
This 3 hour deep dive into your own expansion is happening on the New Moon in Aquarius, a potent time for not just writing your intentions, but for speaking and BEING them. That means allowing everything within you that is not in alignment with your intentions to be acknowledged and released for the highest good of yourself and everyone around you. Let's be honest- everyone benefits from you being your highest self.
- How will you usher in true inner freedom in 2022?
- Abundance through infinite possibility
- Break through the constraints of the physical world
- Stepping into your individuality, how you can serve in a way no one else can
- Manifesting a close community that aligns with the highest vibration for you
What to expect:
- Ceremonial Cacao Meditation
- An inspirational talk from Bec around the truth of who you are
- Connecting exercises with yourself and others to drop into the heart space
- Journaling practice to do the inner work around themes of freedom
- Somatic release exercises (using movement to open the flow of energy in the body)
- Deep breath work session (between 60-90min)
- Time for integration of your experience and opportunity to share
What to bring
- A Cup to receive your Cacao
- A journal/note book and Pen
- Bottle of water and wear warm clothes
- A blanket and mat/cushion to make your sitting on the floor comfortable
*By purchasing a ticket you agree that you have read and accept the contraindications to breathwork and Ts and Cs that apply to this event*
Share this gift of inner connection with your friends and family who you feel would benefit from embarking on this journey.
Where is it happening?Yab Yum Yoga - Stirling St, 260 Stirling Street, Perth, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: