The Art of Zentangle for Stress Relief
Thu Jun 22 2023 at 06:00 pm to 07:30 pm
NC Cooperative Extension-Richmond County Center | Rockingham, NC
About this Event
Join FirstHealth of the Carolinas' Community Health Services Administrative Coordinator and Certified Zentangle Teacher, Linda Stout for a hands-on workshop on the art of Zentangle. The Zentangle Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. Anyone can learn the Zentangle method, no art skills are required.
Using the Zentangle Method of drawing, you can:
• Expand your imagination
• Trust your creativity
• Increase your awareness
• Respond confidently to the unexpected.
• Discover the fun and healing in creative expression.
• Enter a vibrant and supportive world-wide community.
• Feel gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful world.
• And perhaps most importantly . . . Have fun!
Where is it happening?NC Cooperative Extension-Richmond County Center, 123 Caroline Street, Rockingham, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: