The Arlington Market Pantry - Appointment Only
Sat Oct 08 2022 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pmUTC-04:00
I.M.P.A.C.T Dream Center - Woodland Acres | Jacksonville, FL
About this Event
Revitalize Arlington, Inc. and Feeding Northeast Florida will host a free food distribution at The Arlington Market Pantry. The pantry hours are from 10:00am - 12:00pm and service will be by appointment only.
The Arlington Market Pantry has transitioned to a drive through style pantry located outside at the I.M.P.A.C.T Dream Center in the Woodland Acres area.
The Arlington Market Pantry is making a slight adjustment to how registration will be completed. In an effort to ensure accurate record keeping, we are now requiring that you only register for the individual that will be present at the time of pickup. Only one registrant per adult please. This will allow The Arlington Market Pantry to serve our guests more accurately and timely. Thank you in advance for understanding. We look forward to serving you.
Please email [email protected] with questions
To protect the safety of both our guests and volunteers:
Please be prepared to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guests are not allowed to arrive prior to their appointment time.
- All guest must complete the registration process.
- You MUST be in a vehicle to receive grocery items.
- Drive to the I.M.P.A.C.T Dream Center, pull into the line, and stay in your car.
- Pop your trunk.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Volunteers will place a food package into your trunk.
- All volunteers will be required to wear masks and gloves
- We will perform temp checks for all volunteers and ask COVID screening questions.
Where is it happening?I.M.P.A.C.T Dream Center - Woodland Acres, 465 Acme Street, Jacksonville, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: