The #1 Latin & Reggaeton INDEPENDENCE DAY PARTY Cruise NYC
Sat Jul 01 2023 at 10:00 pm to Sun Jul 02 2023 at 02:00 amUTC-04:00
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events | New York, NY
About this Event
¡Baila y celebra en grande! Únete a nuestra fiesta latina en el barco este Independence Weekend!
Playing all kinds of Latin Music & Reggaeton all night Open-Air!
Bring your friends and family on a lavish ride around New York as we enjoy weekend events this season! It’s a night for fun, family and friends!Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin, Reggaeton, Salsa, Guaracha, Oldies, Top40 & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
- "Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots ]
- Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
- Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
- The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost ?)! Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)
+ our Famous Crust Nation Pizza powered by Table 87Event Information:
Boarding: 10 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1.30 AM
Ends: 2 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Where is it happening?Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West, New York, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 30.00 to USD 500.00