Thanksgiving Feast To Go
Thu Nov 25 2021 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Table Public House | Denver, CO
About this Event
Don't want to cook or are you unable to cook for Thanksgiving this year? Let our team of chefs put together a gourmet dinner for your friends and family. The traditional Thanksgiving dinner will provide nourishment for you, funds for the ongoing vision of The Table (to provide food and nutrition education for our neighbors) and provide free meals for our neighbors who are struggling to make ends meet. Click the ticket link to order food for your table, to donate food for someone else's table, and support the work of The Table!
Here's the menu (subject to change):
- Roasted Turkey (light and dark meat)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes with Turkey Gravy
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Pumpkin Pie
Your Ticket Options:
- Order Dinner to Go - $20 per person (order as many as you need). The food will be ready to heat, packed in family-style containers. Take and bake it at home at 325 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes. Pick it up any time on Thanksgiving morning between 10 AM and 12 PM.
- Order Dinner to Go - FREE (order as many as you need). Through generous partnerships, we're thrilled to provide 100 meals for free. Same format as #1, the food will be ready to heat, packed in family-style containers. Take and bake it at home at 325 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes. Pick it up any time on Thanksgiving morning between 10 AM and 12 PM.
- Donate - Help us provide the above meals for free. We will make sure the donated meals find a home. Thanks for your support!
Where is it happening?Table Public House, 2190 S. Platte River Dr, Denver, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 40.00