Textured Palm Tree 3-Day Workshop with Justin Coopersmith
Sun Oct 16 2022 at 10:00 am to Sun Oct 30 2022 at 01:00 pm
Art on 30th | San Diego, CA
About this Event
Learn how to create a highly textured palm tree piece with acrylic mediums and mixed media!
In this workshop, you will learn to combine various mixed media materials: texture mediums, glazes, acrylic paints, oil pastels, metallic rubs, gold leaf, ceramics, metals, and art glass.
Artist Justin Coopersmith will be sharing his signature “visual vibration” style in this exciting and unique workshop that uses a lot of everyday materials that can be easily found at Home Depot.
Students will walk away with a large 12" x 40" mixed media palm tree painting on wood panel (panels provided by the instructor)—sealed, varnished, and ready to hang!
- paper cups for mixing
- four 1" cheap brushes (Home Depot)
- two 2" cheap brushes (Home Depot)
- two 3" cheap brushes (Home Depot)
- soft graphite pencil - #8b or #10b
- 1" roll of masking tape
- #11 X-acto knife
- Windsor Newton - #2 flat brush
- Black china marker
- Black Sharpie - fine point
3-Day Workshop Info:
- Cost $199 (some supplies provided)
- October 16th, 23rd, and 30th
- SUN AM, 10:00am-1:00pm
- Max 14 students
- All skill levels welcome
- Age level: adult (18 & up)
Where is it happening?Art on 30th, 4434 30th Street, San Diego, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: