SupplyBank.org San Diego Volunteer Event / School Supply Kit Assembly
Sat May 13 2023 at 09:00 am to 07:00 pmUTC-07:00
San Diego Convention Center | San Diego, CA
About this Event
SupplyBank.org is preparing for the back-to-school season, and we need your help. We will assemble 10,000 school supply kits for homeless and low-income kids across the Southern California region.
Scope of the Volunteer Project:
- Support with the set-up of assembly lines
- Assemble school supply kits
- Organize and build boxes/pallets
- Break down and recycle boxes
- Everyone must wear a mask (covering mouth and nose)
- Age minimum is 6+
- Ages 12 and under require adult supervision
- Please bring a refillable water bottle.
- Closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.
- When you attend this event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
- Parking is not validated.
Convention Center Parking
You can enter the underground parking garage on Harbor Drive. There are no in-and-out privileges. Payment is due upon entry ($20.00).
Learn more: https://www.visitsandiego.com/parking
Metered street parking is available in some areas. Off-site parking is available at numerous nearby parking lots and garages in downtown San Diego, and many are within walking distance of the center.
Learn more: https://www.gaslamp.org/parking/
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Email [email protected] to learn more.
Contact: [email protected] | (510) 569-5862
Where is it happening?San Diego Convention Center, 111 W Harbor Drive, San Diego, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: