Succulent Bowl - Plant & Sip
Sun Jan 30 2022 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Hobby Studio | Perth, WA
AdvertisementCreate your own beautiful succulent bowl in this fun plant & sip workshop.
In this plant-based session with Tahnee, give your green thumb a workout and create a living work of art. You will learn everything you need to know about designing & planting your own succulent bowl and looking after your new plants beyond our workshop.
Your one-of-a kind living creation will be ready to gift or place somewhere special, succulent bowls make a great centerpiece for any table, are low maintence and a great way to show off your favourite plants. This workshop will teach you how to make succulent bowls from scratch, use your newly learned skills time and time again.
What this workshop includes:
- High quality tools and materials to make one large succulent bowl to take home on the day
- Greater confidence in making and caring for your favourite houseplants
- Guidance from an experienced facilitator
- Mimosas on arrival
- Brunch board to graze on
- Bottomless loose leaf teas & coffee
What to bring:
- We are playing with dirt! So if you're a little messy, bring an apron. We will have some on the day if you forget yours.
This workshop experience is unlike any other and is not to be missed!
House of Hobby works with some of Perth's best creatives to ensure an unforgettable creative experience.
We can’t wait to introduce you to your next creative hobby. Tickets are strictly limited, Attendees must be over 18 years of age.
For all our workshop terms, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
Where is it happening?Hobby Studio, 28 Drummond Pl, West Perth, WA, Australia 6005, Perth, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
AUD 136.82 to AUD 141.99