STORIES WITH SHRU | Paagam 1 : Crush Na Nasukardhu
Sun Dec 04 2022 at 04:00 pm to 06:30 pm
Art Kin Centre, TT Krishnamachari Road, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Chennai, TN
About the Event:
Stories with Shru | Paagam 1: Crush Na Nasukardhu is an event hosted by the one and only BBB featuring the wonderful Sruthakeerthi and one guest artist - the lovely Saradha for Paagam 1 - in a series of fun-packed sessions of storytelling, outlining the epic loves, laughter, failure, heartbreak and, ultimately, life - that is so common to everyone. It is a coming together of relatable lived and imagined experiences that will titillate you and tickle your funny bone.
We all have crushes, or have had crushes, leaving us with these unexplainable feelings of butterflies in our bellies, one mushy-ooey-gooey-hot-chocolate-chip-cookie like feeling making our hearts race, making us gush. Crush Na Nasukardhu is going to be a storytelling special of exactly… none of that. 'Crushes are called crushes because they hold the power to crush our hearts' is the premise of this journey. You will still hear many, many stories about many, many happy endings.... just not for our leading ladies who are performing this evening.
Filled with lots of amazing stories, good music, and slightly terrible poetry, join us for the first of the series Stories with Shru | Paagam 1: Crush Na Nasukardhu - an evening that will resonate with all the millennials out there.
About the Artists:
BBB AKA The BeatBox Machine is an experienced cinematographer and an accomplished beatboxer who has worked with several big names in the industry including Illayaraja A R Rahman Hip-Hop Thamizha etc. Most importantly though he spends his time doing weird stuff with his mouth to bring himself different avenues of earning travelling about the place and posting about it and a plethora of odd thingamajigs.
Sruthakeerthi is a marketer by day and a storyteller by night. She aspires to become a full time dog-mom but can currently only afford to deal with full-time existential dread at the moment.
Saradha is a reporter by day who dabbles in spoken-word poetry music & comedy at all other times. She is also the friendly neighbourhood meme lord.
Date: 04th December 2022
Time: 4 PM IST
Venue: Art Kin Centre 279 TTK Road Alwarpet Chennai - 600018
- Standard Pass - Rs.400
- Donor Pass - Rs.745*
*Donor Pass Privileges: Post show artist meet & greet and a special mention in our event video for all time.
For any queries please contact +91 9962013678.
You can also follow us on our socials: @artkincentre
Facilities & Amenities:
- Valet Parking*
- Assistance at Venue
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Electrical Back-up System
Terms & Conditions:
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Footwear to be left in designated area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Any unsanitary behaviour (unflushed toilet soiled tissues on restroom counter wet floors and walls spillage on carpet flooring etc.) will not be tolerated and is subject to a fine to be stipulated by the management which is proportion to the tangible and intangible cost of damages.
- Management takes no responsibility for damage loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- *Valet parking is available only during events/programs run at the Centre. Street parking is available in adjacent streets during non-event days.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the case of an accident or unfortunate incident causing damage or loss of property to the Centre the perpetrator(s) will bear the cost of repair and replacement and will barred from entering for a 90 day period.
- No drugs alcohol or soliciting is permitted within the Centre's premises. If violated the required action(s) will be taken and a permanent ban will be placed on entry.
- Any and all discrimination will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If violated, the offender will be dealt with accordingly and barred from entering for a period determined by the management.
Where is it happening?Art Kin Centre, TT Krishnamachari Road, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
INR 400.00 to INR 745.00