STARTUPS | Understand Lean Startup vs. Design Thinking vs. Agile
Wed Feb 08 2023 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
MINDSHOP ONLINE CLASSROOM | MANCHESTER, EN
About this Event
What is this course about?
~ 90% of released consumer products, fail. But... you did nothing wrong! It is much deeper than that, so it is a wise step of any company to take a step back and reflect.
In this online class, I will be discussing the differences, similarities, advantages, and limitations of different school of thoughts such as lean startup, design thinking, and agile deployment. We will look at these closely from business/startups' point of view with a special inclination towards how tech startups flop or succeed.
I will dive deeper into these methodologies with relevant case studies.
✔️Unlimited Access to the Recorded Sessions and monthly livestreams
✔️Exclusive Hands-out materials via newsletters
✔️Certificate of completion upon request*
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
In one word: Polymath - painfully so. No choice but to be an entrepreneur!
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL - VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D , MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
Where is it happening?MINDSHOP ONLINE CLASSROOM, ., MANCHESTER, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 55.55 to USD 77.77