Startups × Understand Lean Startup vs. Design Thinking vs. Agile
Wed Jun 14 2023 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Mindshop Online Classroom | San Mateo, CA
About this Event
What is this self-paced course about?
~ 90% of released consumer products, fail. But... you did nothing wrong! It is much deeper than that, so it is a wise step of any company to take a step back and reflect.
In this self-paced class, I will be discussing the differences, similarities, advantages, and limitations of different school of thoughts such as lean startup, design thinking, and agile deployment. We will look at these closely from business/startups' point of view with a special inclination towards how tech startups flop or succeed.
I will dive deeper into these methodologies with relevant case studies.
✔️Unlimited Access to the Recording & Worksheets
✔️Exclusive Hands-out materials via newsletters
✔️Certificate of completion upon request*
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development.
- 2022 Health Innovation Consultant at NYIT?
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- R&D | Lab Manager at Duke University
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Where is it happening?Mindshop Online Classroom, ., San Mateo, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 55.55 to USD 77.77