Spartan Stadion and Kids Race - Oracle Park
Sat Dec 04 2021 at 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
24 Willie Mays Plaza San Francisco, CA 94107 | San Francisco, CA
AdvertisementCan you feel the energy, San Fran? Run around the concourse. Rope climb in the outfield. Do burpees in the dugout. Challenge yourself to three miles that will include 20+ signature obstacles.
“If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some really, really comfortable shoes.” Okay, so those aren’t the lyrics to the city’s flagship tune, but San Francisco is a city of hills. Let it be known: taking on the city’s state-of-the-art stadium is no walk in the park. Of course, Spartans can expect to be thrown a few curve balls (so to speak) as they navigate staircases, dugouts, and tunnels that make up the park’s five levels. There’s nothing quite like running across a Major League Baseball field that’s full of obstacles.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. How often do racers get the chance to see a professional stadium from the inside-out? Don’t miss your opportunity to traverse obstacles, explore the stadium’s underbelly and get a behind-the-scenes tour of an MLB powerhouse.
2. Oracle Park is located on the Embarcadero and is within walking distance of the famous Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf.
3. Make your stay in San Francisco a fitness-fueled adventure by hiking and running up Hyde and Powell Street.
4. San Francisco’s terrain and weather add unique challenges to any race. Expect deceptively chilly temperatures – which can make for some fast times!
5. Stairs, stairs, and more stairs! What’s not to love?
6. Don’t forget to go for a recovery run across the iconic Golden Gate bridge.
Where is it happening?24 Willie Mays Plaza San Francisco, CA 94107, San Francisco, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
25.99 to 30.99