Sparklab LIGHT 2020: Manufacturer
Thu Jul 22 2021 at 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Catalyst Event Space | Denver, CO
If you are a Sparklab-veteran or new to the game, please read this agreement
About this Event
SPARKLAB MANUFACTURER AGREEMENT - PLEASE READ
If you are a Sparklab-veteran or new to the game, please read this agreement below as things have changed. Due to the popularity of this event, we have decided to take it OFFSITE - across the street to the Catalyst event space. This will allow more space for all guests to see product in a comfortable space, and it will even the playing field for all manufacturers. Because the event is no longer at Visual Interest, there are several terms you must agree to in order to participate. By registering for this event, you agree to the below. 1) Set up for event. Set up is to be taken place between 3pm-6pm Wednesday, March 18th OR 8am-10am Thursday, March 19th. You are 100% responsible for setup of your display. If you require a second set of hands to set up, you must bring another person with you.
2) Samples and shipping policy. Samples that are shipped to Visual Interest MUST arrive BEFORE March 18th. Samples can NOT be shipped to the venue. If you have samples shipped to Visual Interest, it is up to you to transport your samples to the venue, and set them up. We will have wagons and dolly's available to help transport. Because of this, palettes and crates are NOT permitted. If delivery is attempted, they will be turned away. Please coordinate all sample logistics with Lauren Dunn at 720.590.6771 or [email protected]
3) Space and sample limitations. This is a tabletop event, anything you bring must fit on the 4'x2' table we provide you with. Larger or multiple tables will not be available. Anything you bring must fit within the 6' x 6' square space designated to you. Temporarily installed fixtures is not permitted. Standalone displays are allowed, but must fit within your designated space.
4) Breakdown for the event. We will begin breakdown for the event at 7pm. You are responsible for fully packing and labeling all of your samples that are to be shipped out. ALL pickups MUST be scheduled for pick up the following day, March 20th, from the Visual Interest office. Visual Interest will assist in transporting all packaged and labeled boxes back to the office from the event space, but we will not be responsible for scheduling your pickup or printing out your labels. Fedex and UPS both require scheduled pickups at our location. Couriers are not encouraged, nor needed, as palettes and crates will not be accepted.
5) Limited showcase. Sparklab gained its popularity under the tagline "Speed-dating for learning about lighting product". We understand our clients (especially those that come at lunch) do NOT have much time to hear about every product you bring. We HIGHLY encourage you to bring a limited selection that you can pitch to each guest in 3 minutes. This is the constant feedback we get from our clients, and we plan on incorporating a timed-pitch into the game-play this year. Please prepare!
6) Failure to comply. By registering for this event, you agree to the terms above. Any participants that do not follow terms may be turned away from this event or excluded from future Visual Interest events. Refunds will not be available.
We understand these changes require more effort on your part, and we greatly appreciate your participation. This event has grown each year and continues to hold up to its reputation as one of the best agent events in lighting. We constantly get raving reviews from both clients and manufacturers about the quality of this show and we strive to make it better each year!
Event: Thursday, March 19th from 11:30-2pm & 4-6:30pm. Based on previous years, we know the middle of the event slows down quite a bit, and we want to give you a break!
Sales calls & email addresses: We are not scheduling general sales calls during this time as our main focus and emphasis will be on getting customers to the Sparklab event itself. We will release a list of company and client names, but we have been asked to not release their email addresses. We appreciate your understanding.
Parking: Please park your car in the Catalyst parking garage, or take another form of transportation.
Please pay invoice at your earliest convenience. We have several manufacturers currently on the waiting list. If you do not pay by FEBRUARY 7th your spot will be given up to the next spot in line.
Where is it happening?Catalyst Event Space, 3513 Brighton Blvd, Denver, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 800.00