Social Security Educational Workshop in Kennesaw, GA
Tue May 10 2022 at 06:30 pm to 08:00 pm
Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History | Kennesaw, GA
About this Event
This Educational Workshop Will Provide You With Much Needed Information To Help You Understand How Social Security Works. After This Class, You Will Be Able To Make Informed Decisions About Social Security And Understand How The Elections You Make Will Affect Your Monthly Benefits.
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How did new Social Security Laws affect your retirement strategy?
- Is "File and Suspend" really gone?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best move.
- What happens if your spouse is still working?
- What if you still are or want to work part-time?
- What if you are divorced or widowed?
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How you can reduce taxes on Social Security
- The New Secure Act
- How to Ensure your Retirement Portfolio is election resistant
AS A BONUS WE'LL ALSO BE GOING OVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How you can potentially fill the gap between Social Security and your desired Retirement Income.
- How to potentially maximize the value of your IRA, 401(k), TSP or Pension Plan.
- How to use the Roth Conversion option to create increasing TAX-FREE lifetime income benefits for you and your spouse.
- Learn strategies that teach you how to structure RMD's Tax Efficiently.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend?
No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything?
No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
Will any investments or investment products be discussed?
No there will not be any discussion of any investments whatsoever.
Will I be pitched or sold anything?
No. Our classes are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how nice it is to attend a truly educational workshop with no pressure.
Is this sponsored by the Social Security administration?
Andrew Nida is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.
Investment advisory services are offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC and is a SEC registered investment advisor.
Where is it happening?Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History, 2829 Cherokee Street Northwest, Kennesaw, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: