Smart Water Utilities Australian 2023
Wed Mar 22 2023 at 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
Melbourne | Melbourne, VI
- Making an economic assessment for water utilities
- Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing water networks to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
- Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies for greater efficiency lower costs and optimal allocation of water.
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
- Avoid the pitfalls and learn the latest leak detection systems from leakage experts to meet regulations and water leakage targets.
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
- Learn about the latest in measuring and monitoring technologies better communication systems and the use of big data across the water network.
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
- Explore the latest advances in water network automation with developments in IoT and Artificial Intelligence to improve efficiencies and water operations.
- End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network
- Gain insight from regional water networks and implement strategies that others in the water utility
WEBSITE : https://www.australia.smart-water-utilities.com
Where is it happening?Melbourne, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: