Sea & Coastal Tourism Summit 2023
Thu Mar 16 2023 at 10:00 am to Sat Mar 18 2023 at 06:00 pm
NESCO | Mumbai, MH
About this Event
Sea, Coastal and Marine tourism represents a significant share of the industry and is an important component of the growing, sustainable Ocean-based Economy, supporting more than 6.5 million jobs, projected to be the largest value-adding industry segment by 2030 at 26%.
Sea & Coastal Tourism Summit 2023 will be highlighting following Ocean-Based Tourism and Recreational activities / segments:
Ocean, Coastal and River Cruise Companies and Operators offering diverse destinations with unique benefits, itineraries, cuisines, and facilities for Leisure Tourism experience.
Coastal Wildlife Tourism, Beach Hotels & Resorts, Underwater Hotels, Sunbathing, Seafood Tourism, Sand & Beach Sports, Lighthouse Tourism, Beach events and festivals.
Marine Wildlife / Sealife / Coral Reef Tourism, Marine National Parks, Recreational Fishing, Underwater Archaeology & Museums, Island Tourism.
Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Swimming, Sea Kayaking, Kite – Surfing, Parasailing, Wind Surfing, Water Skiing, Canoeing, Jet Skiing, Boating, Yachting, Flyboard Flying etc.
The top-notch Marina destinations across the world.
• Cruise Liners
• Online Travel Companies
• State Tourism Boards
• Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships
• Tour & Travel Operators
• Adventure Tour Operators
• Marine National Parks
• Hotels & Beach Resorts
• Beach Cafes & Restaurants
• Water Sports Companies
• Water Sports Equipment Manufacturers & Providers
• Destination Management Companies
• Marina Owners & Operators
• Local & International Tourism Ministries & Boards
• Spas and Wellness Centers
• Airlines & Air Charter Companies
• Seaplane Operators
• Car Rental Companies
• Insurance, Foreign Exchange Companies
• Boats, Yacht, Sailing & Diving Clubs
• Department of Tourism of various States of India
• Tourism Ministry Officials
• International Tourism Boards
• The Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships Officials
• Boat & Yacht Builders
• Ports & Harbours Authorities (Government & Private Authorities)
• High Net worth Individuals
• Luxury Tour Operators
• Tours & Travel Agencies
• Yachting & Sailing Clubs
• Water Sports Service Providers
• Boating & Sailing Enthusiasts
• Water Transport Operators
• Destination Wedding Planners
• Location Planners for TV & Film Production Houses
Official Publication Partner : THE MARITIME ECONOMY - https://www.maritimeeconomy.com/index.php
Where is it happening?NESCO, Goregaon, NESCO, Mumbai, India
Event Location & Nearby Stays: