SDN Overview Training in Adelaide
Thu Feb 03 2022 at 09:00 am to Thu Dec 01 2022 at 05:00 pmUTC+10:30
For venue details reach us at [email protected] | Adelaide, SA
About this Event
Certificate: Course Completion Certificate Language: English
Duration: 1 Day Credits: 8
Course Delivery: Classroom/ Virtual Live/ On-Site
This is a 1-day class that gives a background on SDN architecture, definitions, and where the industry is heading. This class has been designed to serve a variety of audiences including sales, project managers, network engineers and anyone interested in learning the current SDN landscape.
This course is aimed at sales personnel, network engineers and architects, decision makers, and anyone interested in understanding SDN.
- The issues that SDN aims to address.
- Describing the different components that make up the SDN framework.
- Identify the major vendor solutions in the SDN arena.
- Different use cases of real-world SDN implementations.
- Definitions and Standards
- Open SDN
- SDN via APIs
- SDN via Overlays
- Case Studies
- Openstack vs Opendaylight
Module 1: Introduction
- Company introduction
- Attendee introductions
Module 2: Definitions and standards
- Problems in Networking (that SDN can help solve)
- Making the case for SDN
- SDN Flavors
- What is OpenFlow
- Transport Networks
Module 3: Open SDN
- Data Center Orchestration
- Big Switch
- Company Info
- Evolution of SDN Architecture
- SDN in the Data Center
- Big Cloud Fabric Overview
- Packaging and Prerequisites
- Use cases and Added Value
- Application portability and IP Protection
- Support Options
Module 4: SDN via APIs
- DevNet Learning Labs
Module 5: SDN via Overlays
- Juniper Contrail
- Business Use Case
Module 6: Case Studies
- SDN Environments
- Data Center
- Orchestrator vs Controller
- OpenStack Overview
- OpenDayLight Overview
- OpenDayLight integration with OpenStack
Module 7: Openstack vs OpenHow does OpenFlow work
- Friends of SDN
- SDN Definers
However, catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning. Reach us at [email protected] for dates and details of Instructor Led Live Virtual Session.
If you would like to get this course customized and delivered exclusively for your group, we have an On-Site Training Option you can reach us at [email protected] for more details about on-site or corporate training.
Groups of 3 people 10% Discount
Groups of 5 people 15% Discount
Groups of 10 people 20% Discount
Where is it happening?For venue details reach us at [email protected], PH: + 61(0) 2 80155605, Adelaide, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
AUD 699.00 to AUD 899.00