San Francisco Music Hall of Fame Gallery
Sun Oct 01 2023 at 11:00 am to 08:00 pm
1353 Bush St | San Francisco, CA
About this Event
- DAILY TOURS BY LOCAL NORTH BEACH LOCAL STAR BLANDINA AT 4 PM! The tour comes free with the purchase of gallery tickets. Ask the hotel front desk to be signed up for the tour. If you are interested in the tour please buy a 4 PM time slot. Limited tour slots available, 10 person maximum per day. Fills up fast!
- MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR OWN HEADPHONES FOR THE AUDIO TOUR FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
- FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE HAVE A SPOTIFY DOWNLOAD (FREE VERSION WORKS)
Welcome to the San Francisco Music Hall of Fame Gallery, the largest gallery dedicated to Bay Area musicians!
The Gallery honors over 90 of the most iconic Bay Area artists & bands.
Blown up shots from Getty Images, laser printed on aluminum original written tributes by prominent national writers such as
Ben Fong-Torres [Rolling Stone Magazine], Emma Silvers [KQED], Joel Selvin [SF Chronicle], and more.
Photographers such as Robert Altman [Rolling Stone], Jeff Kravitz [HBO, MTV, Rolling Stone], and Ed Perlstein also honored
Hours Monday - Thursday 11 AM - 6 PM/Friday- Sunday 11 AM - 8 PM for the San Francisco Hall of Fame Gallery, the largest gallery dedicated to Bay Area musicians. Experience the grand history of Bay Area music by taking an audio tour by local DJ Mike Watermann, check out music from amazing artists, or just enjoy the photographs.
Children 8 and under can be included for free under another ticket purchase.
- Limited tickets available per time slot to help with social distancing
- MASKS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Hand Sanitizer available throughout the building
- Please bring YOUR own pair of headphones for audio tour
OUR BUILDING DOES NOT HAVE ANY WHEELCHAIR ACCESS AT THIS TIME, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.
Where is it happening?1353 Bush St, 1353 Bush Street, San Francisco, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: