San Antonio Speed Dating (Ages: 30s-40s)
Fri Apr 07 2023 at 07:15 pm to 09:30 pm
Scuzzis Italian Restaurant | San Antonio, TX
Rated as the most organized and enjoyable singles events in town - come out and try TheDatingDoc Speed Dating!
About this Event
*All attendees receive first glass of champagne for FREE!*
Speed Dating is a fun and innovative way to make live connections in a short amount of time. Plus, our professional staff will ensure a safe, organized, and fun event for all participants. It's great for those ready to try new ways to make new friends, potential dates, or simply to socialize. Read below to learn more about this event and also why you shouldn't miss out.
How It Works:
1. Ensure you arrive no later than 7:30 p.m. so our staff is able to register you on time and assign your seating.
2. The Speed Dating portion starts at 8 p.m. sharp so don't miss out on the fun. At this time participants will participate in "round robin" mini dates which last 5 minutes each. Women stay seated while men rotate out to meet the next lady.
3. Participants will have a 1 minute break in between rounds to decide if their "mini date" is a match and also to change stations.
4. Once all rounds have been completed, participants will turn in their sheets to The Dating Doc staff. Stay around and mingle with those that just shared your experience!
5. The Dating Doc will then email all participants their matches within 72 hours after the event.
Below are some paraphrased testimonials from some of our past guests:
"I've been hanging out with one of my matches for a few weeks now"
"This was so much more organized than the other company that does Speed Dating!"
"I like how your staff makes us feel relaxed and welcome!"
Why Should You Try It:
Modern dating is increasingly becoming difficult due to our dependence on technology, changing behavior norms, and the evolution of defining relationships. Speed Dating is an engaging event where you can meet many people in a condensed and organized fashion that leads to a better connection than swiping apps. It promotes healthy communication, social fitness, and improves overall mental health.
Though many may see it initially as a huge social undertaking, virtually all in attendance have reported feeling rejuvenated and energized from participating. Have doubts or questions? Feel free to reach us at [email protected] or text/call (210) 701-0745.
Where is it happening?Scuzzis Italian Restaurant, 4035 N Loop 1604 W #102, San Antonio, United States