Salesforce Admin 201 & App Builder Certificati Training in Jacksonville, FL
Tue Mar 28 2023 at 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Jacksonville, FL | Jacksonville, FL
About this Event
Salesforce is a cloud computing service as a software (SaaS) company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM). Salesforce's services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers.
Salesforce is the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. We help your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere.
This Salesforce admin training course is fully immersive and helps you clear the Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) and the Salesforce App Builder Exam. This Salesforce Admin certification classroom or live instructor-led & helps you master key Salesforce concepts, with hands-on demonstrations. Register now in this Salesforce admin training course & become a certified Salesforce professional.
The first credential in the program is the Salesforce Certified Administrator. This credential focuses on the features and functionality used to maintain a Salesforce implementation. The second level in the program is the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator. This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce Certified Administrator who has mastered Salesforce configuration maintenance, can demonstrate an understanding of administration best practices, and is able to use the advanced features and functionality to solve a variety of business problems
Salesforce Admin Certification online and classroom training by Reform Skills Inc will help you to become an expert by mastering topics such as identify different Salesforce building blocks, Data model, Security model, Automation options, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules, Reports and Dashboard. It is aligned to SFDC ADM 201 Certification.
- 32 hours of Interactive Classroom/Online Instructor-led training
- Real life Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies
- 24/7 customer support
Why Learn Salesforce?
After the successful completion of the Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 & App Builder by Reform Skills Inc, you will be able to understand:
- Different building blocks of Salesforce
- The data model
- The security model
- The business process automation options
- The Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules
- The reports and dashboard
- Salesforce1, SalesforceA, Chatter and Social features
- Introduction to Apex
- Introduction to VisualForce
- Introduction to various integration options like SOAP, REST APIs
Benefits of Salesforce Certification:
- As per business insider, SFDC Developer & Architect has highest average salary across all jobs
- As per Indeed.com data, the average salary for a Salesforce Developer is $111,649 per year
- 200,000 companies worldwide use Salesforce platform
Get to know about Cloud computing concepts, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS – Service model, Public, Private, Community, and Hybrid Cloud models. You will also get an introduction to SFDC and its architecture.
- What is Cloud Computing
- Service and Deployment models in the Cloud
- Market situation
- Cloud Ownership
- Introduction to SF1 and Force.com Platform
- Declarative & Programmatic Options in Force.com
- Meta-data Driven Architecture
- Multi-tenant Architecture
- Business and IT benefits
- Use of SF1
Who Should Apply?
This Salesforce Certification training is suitable for all professionals who are passionate about CRM and cloud computing. But typical profiles, but not limited to, who go for salesforce training are:
- App Builders
- System Administrators
- Sales Representatives
- IT Managers
- Product Managers
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- Siebel and other CRM products professionals
- Experienced professionals who are looking to have an exciting career in the leading Cloud Computing platform
- Fresher’s who are looking to get a jumpstart to their cloud computing careers
Why global corporate prefers Reform Skills Inc as their training partner
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Reform Skills Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Reform Skills repute in co-creating business value stems from:
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Training delivered in 45+ countries.
- 250+ industry-relevant courses.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
- Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
*We conduct corporate trainings on your preferred dates and location for no additional cost.
Please note: Salesforce Admin 201 & App Builder is a 4-day training program (Tuesday-Friday). Eventbrite page will show-up only the start dates of all training sessions.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Where is it happening?Jacksonville, FL, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 1799.00 to USD 2299.00