SAFe POPM (Product Owner/Manager) Certification in Brampton, ON
Thu Jun 22 2023 at 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Brampton, ON | Brampton, ON
About this Event
The SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) is a designation offered by Scaled Agile Inc® to practitioners who complete a two-day SAFe POPM training by a SAFe Program Consultant and demonstrate their understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) by passing the Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) certification exam.
Top organizations across the world leverage SAFe® to improve time-to-market, increase productivity, boost quality, and improve employee engagement and job satisfaction.
With this certification, you gain the skills to effectively perform the role of a SAFe POPM in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. In this two-day SAFe POPM course, discover how the CD Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the improvement of the ART.
The POPM training covers a range of processes, mechanics, and tools utilized to manage programs and address backlogs. It will help you become an integral part of the product development process.
- Exam Fee Included in Course Fee
- Free 1-year SAFe Community Membership
- Access to Scaled Agile Community of Practice
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- 16-Hour Live, Instructor-Led, Online Training
- Comprehensive Exam Support
- 100% Money back assurance
- Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) Certificate
There are no prerequisites to attend this course. However, prior work experience with Lean, Agile, or SAFe environments will be an advantage.
What you will learn in this workshop?
- Scaled Agile Framework: Learn to apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise as a Product Owner and Product Manager.
- Lean-Agile Principles and Values: Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the Product Owner / Product Manager roles.
- Collaboration with Agile teams for delivery: Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work across the enterprise.
- Deliver Continuous Value: Drive continuous value with Program Increment Planning across the organization.
- PO/PM roles and responsibilities: Define the Product Owner and Product Manager roles and responsibilities in a SAFe context.
- Customer Centricity and Design Thinking: Understand what Business Agility, Customer Centricity and Design Thinking mean
- Apply Lean Thinking: Develop the skills necessary to write Features, Epic, and User stories using SAFe.
- Lean Portfolio Management: Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management across the enterprise.
Skills you will gain:
- Writing epics, capabilities, features, and stories
- Relentless improvement of Agile Release Train (ART)
- Prioritizing product and team backlogs
- Identifying customer needs
- Delivering the maximum business value at scale
- Guiding teams for enhanced productivity and performance
SAFe POPM Curriculum
- Exploring the Product Owner/Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning e Vision
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Practicing SAFe
Why global Corporates prefer Knowledgeteh Inc as a training partner
We help companies navigate the complexities of business agility to deliver fast and responsively, adapt their organizational structure and culture, and innovate and disrupt markets.
- 300+ Agile transformations facilitated
- 250,000+ professionals skilled in Agile
- Customized training solutions for business-critical skill development
- Agile coaching and consulting for organizational transformation
*We conduct corporate training in your preferred location and dates with no additional cost.
Contact us for more information:
Name: Nicole Diaz
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (302)-251-9769
Where is it happening?Brampton, ON, Canada
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 849.00 to USD 1229.00