Run Club SF Spring Season 2022
Sat Feb 18 2023 at 09:00 am to Sun Apr 30 2023 at 05:00 pmUTC-08:00
Golden Gate Park | San Francisco, CA
About this Event
Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, get stronger, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner's Mind Run Club SF produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
RUN CLUB WORKOUTS(3 runs/workouts per week):
- Tues. night wildcard runs (hills, stairs, trails, epic views, 3-5 miles approx) @ 6:30PM in Golden Gate Park at the back of the ballfield area adjacent to MLK/7th Ave
- Thurs. night speedwork (400/800M intervals, fartlek, tempo, etc) @ 6:30PM (Kezar Stadium)
- Sat. long runs @ 9:00AM (various locations in SF)
ALL Run Club participants also receive the following perks/amenities:
- $20 shopping credit @ A Runner's Mind
- Limited edition Run Club lifestyle shirt
- Discounts with Sasquatch Racing and other race production companies
- 10% standing discount on any/all massage & bodywork at PSOAS Massage/Bodywork.
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- Comprehensive Training Schedule
- Multiple Training Levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- Private facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Club social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with all fall/winter!
Target Race(s): The Western Pacific Half/10K/5K (4/22) and/or the IPA 10K (4/30)
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
We've got some GREAT . But, we've also got some GREAT videos that capture the energy, enthusiasm, and FUN you can expect each season with us! Check is out....
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-[email protected]
Where is it happening?Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Park (MLK/7TH Ave), San Francisco, United States
USD 100.00 to USD 130.00