Reiki Level I and II Certification w/Dr. Makeba & Friends
Sat Jun 10 2023 at 10:00 am to 04:30 pm
847 McDaniel St SW, Suite C | Atlanta, GA
About this Event
Energy is everywhere. Energy is everything. We are all energetic beings. Tap in!
Energy has existed since the beginning of time. Reiki energy healing is a natural healing art form where the palms of the hands are used close to the body or on the body to aid in relaxation and healing.
Who is this training for?
- Are you curious about energy in the body and how it works?
- Have you heard about Reiki or energy healing and feel called to learn more?
- Are you or someone in your family experiencing pain or undergoing medical treatment and you want to see how energy healing can enhance the healing process?
- Did you learn reiki a while ago and you want to brush up on your skills or learn a new reiki perspective?
- Thinking about exploring another career option?
- Do you sense that Reiki energy is for you?
If any of these questions apply to you, then this Reiki Training could be perfect for you!
What will you learn?
Day 1: Level I Practitioner Certification, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
In this hands-on course, you will learn:
- the foundations and principles of Reiki energy healing;
- the history of Usui Reiki;
- explore the 8 spiritual gifts that inform Reiki practitioners;
- discuss the chakras and how to assess and align them; and
- how to use hand techniques and tools, such as crystals and sound healing in a Reiki session.
By the end, you will become a certified Reiki Level I practitioner with the ability to heal yourself and help friends, family, and pets achieve balance, as well.
Day 2: Level II Practitioner Certification, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Reiki Level II training will deepen your practice. You will learn:
- three Reiki symbols that will expand your healing from the physical (only) to include mental, emotional, and karmic healing, as well;
- distance healing methods;
- how to use your spiritual gifts in your practice; and
- a few essentials if you intend to offer Reiki for paying clients.
Dr. Makeba will share additional tools and techniques to heal yourself and others, such as group healing, hand scanning, channeling, directing, and removing energy, cleansing people and places, and psychic tie cutting.
Attunement and Certification
At the end of each session, the Reiki attunement will be passed to each participant to initiate them as Reiki Practitioners.
Training manuals accompany these trainings and certificates will be presented to all students who complete the training and receive the attunement.
Students are not required to take both classes. However, if you are only registering for Level II, you will have to provide proof of Reiki Level 1 certification. Bring a small lunch.
Who is Dr. Makeba?
Dr. Makeba Morgan Hill, the Doctor of Love ❤️, like lots of women, wears many hats. She is a writer, a Reiki master, a yogi in the making, a health care executive, an entrepreneur, a friend, a mother, a teacher, an extreme cat lover, a believer that children are our future, and a child of God.
Dr. Makeba owns Dr. Makeba & Friends Healing Hands, which is a holistic wellness center based in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in modalities that facilitate balance in the body, mind, and soul for humans and their pets. Using the power of love and light generated through Reiki energy work and spiritual connections, she helps souls experience much-needed breakthroughs in all aspects of their lives.
She is a Reiki master, trained in Usui, Karuna Ki, Kundalini, Gold, and Divine Fire methods. She is also an intuitive, divinely-led spiritual consultant, meditation leader, and a great listener.
We are the Light of the World! Ignite Your Light!
Where is it happening?847 McDaniel St SW, Suite C, 847 McDaniel Street Southwest, Atlanta, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 222.00 to USD 366.00