Recharge: A Micro-Retreat Walk in the Park
Sat Apr 15 2023 at 09:45 am to 12:00 pmUTC+01:00
Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens (meet point TBC) | London, EN
About this Event
Give yourself some space.
Be guided to wander, explore and reflect.
Connect with a small group of fellow lovely humans.
Build your resilience.
Join us to experience this micro-retreat in Hyde park.
A calming, uplifting space to support you in stressful, overwhelming times. Resilience coach, Anise, will lead this 2 hour walk with moving conversations, mindfulness and wandering activities.
Walking, especially in green environments, has so many benefits. It helps us support our physical and mental health, relieve stress, think better, improve our mood, and communicate more openly.
On this coaching walk, you will:
- Gain perspective on what is going on for you right now.
- Learn more about what you need to feel more energised and less stressed.
- Reflect on how you manage your energy and boundaries.
- Leave feeling refreshed and recharged.
This micro-retreat is for you if...
- You are a professional who is feeling overwhelmed, stuck or experiencing stressful times
- You enjoy walking
- You are interested in learning more about yourself and trying something different
- You benefit from one-to-one conversations with other lovely people
What else you need to know…
What is the schedule?
- From 9.30am onwards, join us at a nearby cafe (TBC)
- 9.45am walk briefing
- 10am start walking
- 10-11am understand your resilience plus explore what gives you energy and drains you
- 11-12pm create boundaries that build your resilience, support your energy and protect against energy drains
- 12pm walk will end at a point in the park
Before the event you’ll receive a short recording to walk with. Meeting point info will be sent closer to the time.
How big is the group?
There will be up to 7 participants. The walk will run with a minimum of 3 participants.
Will the walk go ahead if it’s raining?
Please dress for the weather and wear comfy shoes. We will walk and adapt the route if it’s raining. The walk will only be postponed or cancelled in the case of a severe weather warning.
Will the walk be strenuous?
We will walk at a slow to medium pace with regular stops/breaks throughout the 2 hours. We may walk on the grass and on bumpy surfaces with some steps.
What walkers say...
"A brilliant and surprising experience which helped me to reconsider my view of myself and my approach towards work... My problems may not have disappeared but I certainly have greater confidence in my ability to handle them and move beyond them."
"The walk was inspiring, relaxing and helpful all at the same time!"
"It allowed me to carve out quality time for reflection which has positively impacted my outlook on work and personal life. I feel like I have had a mental massage!"
"A really warm, encouraging and supportive space for reflection."
Anise is a Resilience Coach who can often be found wandering in London parks. She believes that work and life are often much more stressful than they need to be. In 2015, Anise created Walk Coach Learn to offer coaching walks that connect people, provide support with work stress, and explore how we can work in ways that are good for our wellbeing. She has more than a decade of coaching experience and oodles of coaching qualifications including being an accredited Resilience Dynamic practitioner and a Mental Health First Aider.
Where is it happening?Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens (meet point TBC), Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens, London, United Kingdom
GBP 100.00 to GBP 120.00