Radio Riot 2.0
Sat Jun 03 2023 at 10:00 amUTC+06:00
TSC, DU | Dhaka, DA
THE BIGGEST MUSIC FESTIVAL TO KICK OFF THIS YEAR!
MORE THAN 20+ BANDS/ARTISTS FROM ALL GENRES UNDER ONE ROOF ON 3 DIFFERENT STAGES!
EXPERIENCE MUSIC, GAMES, OUTFITS, FOOD, LIVE PAINTINGS, AND A LOT MORE! ALL IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME!
Radio Riot 2.0
Gates open at 10am
Venue: TSC Dhaka University (https://maps.google.com/?cid=13370079538689661030&entry=gps)
Genaral Price BDT 499
For DU Students - Price BDT 250
Available online at getsetrock.com
Tickets for DU students:
Will be available in the venue on the event date. DU students should show their DU ID card/pay-in slip to buy tickets. A single ticket can be bought using a single ID card/pay-in-slip.
Performing Act Lists:
**Main stage:- (Starts at: 6 p.m)
**Auditorium stage:- (Starts at 11 AM)
* Bangla five
* The Rover
* Gaan poka
* Samir Hafiz
**Poolside:- (Starts AT: 11:30 AM)
* New Wave
* The Crooked Teeth
* Drrt gang
* Dad's In The Park
* Firoz jong
* Tabib & Rana
* A.K Rahul
***Tickets Details Coming Soon!***
Event Terms & Conditions
1) Each Ticket is valid for only one person.
2) You must produce a valid Ticket to gain access to the event.
3) If you print this ticket, kindly ensure it is done from a trusted source. You can also just show this file at the entry to verify yourself.
4) At entry, ticket holders need to show photo identification. So, one must carry photo identification on the event day.
5) Gates will open at 10 AM.
6) A token of verification will be provided at the entry, without it the audience will not be allowed to enter under any circumstances. And it will be considered unacceptable for entry if it is damaged or missing.
7) Any kind of Alcohol, Drugs, tobacco products, vaping, electronic cigarettes, and intoxicants are strictly prohibited inside the venue. Violation of this rule can invoke necessary actions by the authority.
8 ) If any individual seems like a security threat or creates any disturbance, the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove them from the event premises.
9) The organizers reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item that may cause danger or disturbance to other audience members and if deemed a security threat.
10) The organizers will not take any responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings
11) No sharp, pointed or weaponry object is allowed at the venue.
12) No outside food or drinks will be allowed. Food and drinks will be available at the venue
13) Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is canceled. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been canceled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event.
14) Organizers reserve the right to make any amendments regarding the issue and ticket holders without prior notice.
15) There will be no specific parking facility from the organizers. The venue authority may prohibit certain areas for parking, which you should follow accordingly.