Ponce Goes Upside Down - October
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 05:30 pm to 08:30 pmUTC-04:00
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE - Third Floor Trestle & 2nd Floor Market Hall | Atlanta, GA
About this Event
For October’s event, we’re partnering with Atlanta School of Photography to present a super-fun selection of photo booths where visitors can snap selfies or purchase professional shots taken in front of original backdrops created by local photographers Sara Keith, Brook Hewitt, Julie Yarbrough and Kahiah Polidore. The Manazana Tree will also present a “Halloqueen”-themed booth to benefit Lost and Found Youth. Find the photo booths, raffles, free popcorn, costumed street performers, and The Getaway Bar by King of Pops on The Trestle, Ponce City Market's newly-created common area - located on the 3rd floor just off the BeltLine Eastside Trail.
On the 2nd floor market hall, find live jazz, more costumed performers, free cotton candy by Candy Clouds, corn hole games, and local merchant in-store activations+ special promotions. Participating tenant activations Include:
- Bar Vegan – Offering a discounted signature cocktail. They’re also expanding their regular Thursday Jazz and performers will “break out” of the BV space into the main 2nd floor market hall.
- Bombshel – Plans to host a “sew and tell” or tie-dye activation. More info to come.
- Citizen’s Supply - Face painting in our store with a purchase at any value! (Masks required.)
- Elk’s Head Clothing – Elk’s Head will offer an upside down twist on their signature ATL t-shirt, provided to attendees at a special price point. Get them while they last!
- The Getaway Bar by King of Pops - Get a sneak peek at KOP’s newest concept, The Getaway Bar. Opening soon on PCM’s 3rd floor Trestle (and popping up at Ponce Goes Upside Down), The Getaway Bar will offer beer, cocktails, and your favorite King of Pops frozen treats.
- LaRayia’s Bodega - This all-new vegan grab-n-go takeaway counter opens October 1 and will feature bright and colorful vegan fare showcasing powerhouse ingredients like organic fruits and vegetables, teas, juices and more. For Ponce Goes Upside Down, they’ll be popping up on the 2nd floor to spread the word about their new market stall downstairs.
- Modern Mystic - 15-Minute Tarot Card Readings
- The Print Shop – See a live artist at work with exclusive prints available to purchase in-store.
- SustainAble Home Goods - Live painting by Dominican-Italian muralist, Angela Bortone
- Village Market – Learn all about Sage Wrapping with Divined Art and let your life and heart lines reveal your future with palm readings from Melanin Mermaid
Where is it happening?675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE - Third Floor Trestle & 2nd Floor Market Hall, 675 Ponce De Leon Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, United States