PiP Annual Conference & AGM - 25 Years a Celebration
Tue Oct 10 2023 at 09:00 am to 04:30 pm
thestudio... | Birmingham, EN
About this Event
We are pleased to announce registration is now open for our 2023 Annual Conference and AGM.
A celebration of networking and 25 years of Partners in Paediatrics.
The aim of this year’s conference is to look at ‘How networking can improve service provision for children and young people – Then, Now and the in the Future’
We are working closely with and NHS England and the Public Health England to provide an overview of paediatric networks and look at current issues partners are facing, as well as this we hope to share innovations and network with partners across the Midlands.
- Introduction, Chair and Director of Partner in Paediatrics – Andrew Hughes
- Andy Spencer – How it all began!
- Mary Passant – How it’s going! (Function of Pip/core & 5 yr. plan)
- Keynote Speaker – Dep. Head of CYP Transformation - NHSE
- Childrens Hospital Alliance – A National Picture
- A Parent Voice – Positive impact of networks working with parents/patients
- Our Regional Networks - Then, Now and the Future
- Update of the ODN’s – A regional Picture Our networks presentations of Then, Now and Future
The meeting will also include a short AGM for our member organisations where we aim to give you an update of our activities and work programme for the continuing year ahead, Including information about our networks and educations forums.
The Event will be held at the Studio Venues Birmingham, tickets are free for PiP member organisations.
Where is it happening?thestudio..., 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
GBP 0.00 to GBP 60.00