Part 3: Swedish job interview success - preparation, practice and advice
Thu Sep 08 2022 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Stockholm | Stockholm, ST
About this Event
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
Our workshop is specially designed to give international job seekers in Sweden an insight into what is required by Swedish employers and how to improve their chances of success.
All meetings are held as 1 on 1 sessions via online web meetings over Skype or Zoom or in person. Typical duration is 45 mins.
WORKSHOP 3 CONTENTS:
This is your chance to work directly with a recruiter and prepare for your job interview and maximise your chances of success.
Get help from a recruiter:
1. Understand the job interview process in Sweden
2. How to prepare before the interview
3. What questions to expect based on the company you are applying to eg. Spotify, Epidemic Sound, Klarna, NorthVolt and more
4. What questions to expect based on the industry you are working in
5. Practice pitch your impact statement
6. Practice pitch your personal story and bio
7. Practice pitch your work experience, what details to include, what to exclude and how to deliver it
8. Practice pitch your tone, voice and delivery
9. What to expect on the day of the interview - individual interviews vs group interviews.
10. How to answer open format questions
11. How to answer closed format questions
12. How to negotiate your salary and benefits
13. What are your rights as a job applicant
14. How to get your work permit
Where is it happening?Stockholm, Sweden
Event Location & Nearby Stays: