Paris for the Fellas (June 20-24, 2023- 4 nights in Paris)
Tue Jun 20 2023 at 11:00 am to Sat Jun 24 2023 at 10:00 pm
Paris | Paris, IL
About this Event
Photo credit © Clement Merouani
***Sorry ladies, this one's for gentlemen only***
Join us in Paris with
○ 4 nights in Paris
○ Experience the iconic halls and art collection of the Louvre Museum
○ Discover Parisian style for men in the best fashion districts of Paris
○ Enjoy a gentleman’s cocktail or rare Whisky at one of Paris’ secret bars
○ Expand your palate through wine and/or beer tastings
○ Feel the vibe of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
○ Admire stunning views of the Eiffel Tower
○ Visit the charming Marais and Place des Vosges
○ Imagine how Paris was born on the Île de la Cité
○ Savor food and wine at local bistros
○ Explore the Afro-Caribbean Quarter and the Goutte d’Or
○ Step back in time in Medieval Paris and the Latin Quarter
○ Take a pause to admire views of Notre Dame
○ Discover what happened at the Place de la Concorde
○ Climb up the hill to Montmartre & Sacre Coeur
*please note that itineraries are subject to change*
Welcome to Paris! At the airport arrivals hall, you’ll be greeted by your personal driver holding a sign with your name on it. We’ll meet up for a welcome reception and a chance for you to unwind after your long journey. Afterwards we’ll stroll around the neighborhood for an introduction to Rive Gauche (Paris’ Left Bank), Île de la Cité where Paris was born, and the medieval streets of the Latin Quarter. Dinner in a lovely neighborhood restaurant.
In the morning we visit the iconic halls of the Louvre Museum and admire the splendor of the second empire along with its world renown art galleries. We continue for a walk through former royal squares where the kings and emperors of France used to live, work, entertain and even buy their cigars, Cubans of course! The afternoon takes us on a tour de France (a tour of France) by the glass at a local wine bar for a wine tasting. After leisure time on your own, the evening concludes with a boat ride on the Seine River and view of the Eiffel Tower at night.
Today we are in “le Marais”, which in French means “marsh”, as this area was once upon a time swampland. Today the Marais is a vibrant district and one of Paris’ top neighborhoods for shopping. While we’re here we’ll do a “taste of the Marais” sampling different treats along the way. For those who are looking for something special to bring back home, feel free to hang out and explore the boutiques on your own. In the evening we meet up for Paris Jazz night
Join me this morning on a short métro ride to the Afro-Caribbean quarter and to the village of Montmartre where artists like Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, and Toulouse Lautrec used to live and work. Afterwards, we hop back on the métro to visit the best of la Rive Droite (Paris’ Right Bank) and have a leisurely stroll through one of the most famous districts of the capital. Be sure not to miss the exclusive men’s boutiques along the way! Later, we’ll toast together with a gentleman’s cocktail or rare Whiskey inside of one of Paris’ hidden bars, The evening ends with an au revoir (farewell) dinner sharing travel stories and toasting new friends.
Learn more by visiting our website
Email: [email protected]
Bon voyage à Paris!
Where is it happening?Paris, France
Event Location & Nearby Stays: