Orlando Job Fair - 100's of Jobs Available on September 16th
Thu Sep 16 2021 at 10:00 am to 02:00 pmUTC-04:00
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center | Orlando, FL
About this Event
Huge Orlando Community Job Fair
Thursday September 16th at 10am!
Companies hiring for 100's of Jobs in a variety of industries.
Job News, along with our Sponsor , Holiday Inn Club Vacations, will be hosting a Job Fair from 10 am to 2 pm on Thursday September 16th at the Embassy Suites located at 8978 International Drive in Orlando Florida 32819.
This is a unique opportunity for job seekers to get guaranteed face time and make personal connections with recruiters and hiring managers from some of Central Florida's best companies and organizations.
JOB SEEKERS CAN PRE-REGISTER AT: www.jobnewsusa.com/job_fairs
FREE JOB SEEKER ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING
Call Job News USA at (904) 296-3006 for additional information.
Companies and organizations will be looking to fill "Hundreds of Positions" including the following:
Holiday Inn Club Vacations- Hiring Over 200 Positions including: Virtual Marketing Tour Consultant, Vacation Ownership Sales and Marketing, Call Center - Inbound and Outbound Sales, Call Center - Inbound Collections, Customer Service Agents, Resort Operations: Retail, Recreation, Groundskeeper, Dishwasher, Cook, Shuttle Driver, Maintenance
Corporate Positions Include: Administrative, Contract Processor, Data Engineer along with other IT opportunities, various leadership roles, and more.
ABM Industries: Rental Car Drivers
BAGS - Hiring for Over 100 Positions Including: Supervisors, Inbound Truck Drivers, Baggage Handlers, Luggage Assistants, Greeters, Gate Assistants, Wheelchair Supervisors, Wheelchair Assistants, Dispatchers, Port Canaveral Agents
Bluegreen Vacations: Customer Account Representative, Customer Experience, Call Transfer Inbound Sales Associate, Activations Associates, Confirmations Associates, Reservation Associates
Exploria Resorts: Clermont Positions Include: Reaction Attendant (PT), Collectors, Collector (HOA Payment), Customer Service Representatives, Marketing Sales Agents, Member Services Representatives, Maintenance Technicians, Baristas, Bartender Presidential Suite (PT), Assistant Front Desk Manager, Front Desk Agent, Overnight Front Desk, Housekeeping Inspector, Corporate Recruiter, Software Developer, File Clerk, Tour Desk Agent, Welcome Center Representative, Welcome Center Team Lead, Front Lines Sales Representative ($1,000 Sign On Bonus)
Daytona Beach, FL Positions Include: Maintenance Technician (Entry Level), Cook, Server, Front Desk Agent (PT), Housekeeping Inspector, Laundry Attendant Lead
G4S Secure: Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
Holidays Network Group - Now Hiring 10+ Positions Including: Brand Ambassadors OPC
Marriott Vacations Worldwide: Various Call Center and Resort Operations positions available
Massey Services: General Manager in Training, Customer Service Representatives, Pest Control Technicians, Outside Sales Representatives, Lawn Technicians
Corporate Opportunities Including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Payroll, Customer Care – Inbound/Outbound calls
Mister Sparky: Service Electrician Apprentice
Morrison Healthcare: Grill Cooks, Prep Cooks, Barista’s, Dishwashers
MV Transportation: Passenger Transportation Drivers
New Horizons: IT and Computer Training, conveniently located, New Horizons provides classes on a variety of technical and business applications. Because we’re local, we understand the needs of business and individuals in our community. Whether you choose to take classes in person or online, you’re always welcome to call or stop by.
RoofClaim.com: Manager in Training, Administrative Assistant, Field Agents
Spectrum - Hiring for Dozens of Positions: Sales Representatives
The Assistance Fund - Hiring for over 10 Positions Including: Patient Advocates or Patient Service Representative
Universal Orlando -- Hundreds of job opportunities in: Culinary, Food & Beverage, Attractions Operations, Warehouse Positions, Professional Opportunities
US Health Advisors: Insurance Agents, Sales Leader
We are adding more and more Companies everyday so visit our website: www.jobnewsusa.com for the updated list of participants.
When you attend the Job Fair you can:
- Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Build your professional network.
- Learn about upcoming job opportunities so new they haven’t been advertised yet.
- Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
How to GET HIRED:
1. Visit jobnewsusa.com before the event and pre-register (you can also do this at the door). On the site you will be able to view the event directory so you can see whose hiring and what jobs are available.
2. Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
3. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here today?”
4. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself.”
5. Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization?” “Why do you want to work here?” “What are you looking to do?” “What are your goals?”
6. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
7. Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative.
8. Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to meet with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
9. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
10. Follow up! It is critical to continue to express your interest in joining their team and restate the value you can provide them that no one else can provide.
11. Career Fairs should be viewed as 30 interviews in one day!
Where is it happening?Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center, 8978 International Drive, Orlando, United States