Orlando House Party presents: SUGA... An R&B Party With Extra Rhytm!
Sun Jul 03 2022 at 06:00 pm to Mon Jul 04 2022 at 02:00 am
Grape and the Grain Wine Bar | Orlando, FL
About this Event
Join us 4th of July weekend in the beautiful outdoor covered patio of Grape & The Grain in the neighborhood of Mills50, Sunday July 3rd, 2022! Enjoy and vibe with some of your favorite OHP DJ's SADO SMOOTH / DENNIS MERO / WESTXSIDE, featuring our special very guest BRANDON VEE AND THE SOUL TRIBE!! Hosted by FRANK ROSE! Come prepared for a party full of R&B mixed with Hip-Hop, Tropical, Soulful House and a lot of Extra Rhythm!
SOCIAL PICKINGS MARKET:
We will also like for you to join us early to our new SOCIAL PICKINGS MARKET by @VenomNDenim where you will have the opportunity to eat, shop & support local artist and vendors.
Doors open at 6pm sharp! We encourage you to come as early possible as we will be limiting the amount of guest entering the party and there might be a bit of a wait to get in. Please plan ahead and buy your tickets in advance. Buying a pre-sale ticket will give you priority getting in the party versus buying your ticket at the door.
21+ - EVENT IS OUTDOOR - COVERED PATIO WITH FANS
RAIN OR SHINE, WE PARTY!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
The difference between the Tiers is the limited amount of discounted tickets available. Once a tier is sold out the following Tier will be available for purchase. The earlier you can purchase your ticket the lower the Tier price you will be able to find. There is a possibility the price may go up the day of the event depending on capacity. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will give you priority getting in the party versus the people buying their ticket at the door.
21+ EVENT IS INDOOR/OUTDOOR - RAIN OR SHINE, WE PARTY!
ORLANDO HOUSE PARTY GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO...
• Orlando House Party is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harrasment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• We keep things sexy at Orlando House Party, and consent is sexy. Always ask before getting intimate with another person on the dance floor and remember - only yes means yes.
• If you are not ok with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
• There will be tickets for sale at the door starting at 9pm, available on a first come, first served basis. People with tickets and guest list have priority getting in versus the people buying their tickets at the door. Tickets are for immediate entry only and re-entry will be available if capacity allows it.
• There is 2 indoor spaces with 2 genderless bathrooms, 1 outdoor patio where you will find our market and our Disco Potty (additional bathroom).
• We ask everyone to take note of safety exits as you enter the event space.
• Travel together when possible.
• Outside photography is not allowed. Outside drinks are prohibited.
What Is Orlando House Party?
The goal of Orlando House Party is to create a space where we can disconnect from the rest of the world and all that matters is the present.
At Orlando House Party, community is our heart and life is always celebrated.
We believe that Music, Dance, Art, and Creativity can inspire and heal us.
No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love...
you are always welcome at our house!
POWERED BY GOOD VIBES⚡️
Where is it happening?Grape and the Grain Wine Bar, 1110 Virginia Drive, Orlando, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 5.00 to USD 20.00