Open Practice: Vocal Wellness Workshops
Wed Feb 08 2023 at 06:00 pm to 07:30 pm
The Rotunda | Philadelphia, PA
AdvertisementVocal Wellness workshops for anxious singers eager to hit the stage.
About this Event
Calling All Singers to the Stage!Welcome to Open Practice, a weekly vocal workshop for singers of all levels looking to overcome their stage fright and confidently hit the stage.
Open Practice creates community care for singers, offering yoga to remove tension from the body, vocal warm-ups to activate the voice, and song practice to explore vocal authenticity. Open Practice sets the weekly intention to create a safe space for singers to overcome stage fright and fall in love with their authentic voices.
Workshop Themes and Dates:
- Every Wednesday for February 2023!
- February 1st: Preparation
- February 8th: Desire
- February 15th: Strength
- February 22nd: Show(wo)manship
- 20 minutes of Yoga for Singers
- 20 minutes of Vocal Warm-Ups and Breath Work
- 10 minutes of The Essence of Stage Presence - Tips and Tricks
- 40 minutes of Song Practice: 5-7 singers can perform a song of their choice. Singers will receive coaching from the facilitator(s) and constructive feedback from peers.
- Ticket prices are on a sliding scale of $10-20.
Where is it happening?The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 10.00 to USD 20.00