Wed Dec 21 2022 at 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Carroll Hall | Brooklyn, NY
About this Event
The Carroll Hall Garden is quiet, secluded and private urban garden in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY.
Experience quiet in the city during our Open Garden hours for reflection, quiet conversation or solitude. This is a free, 2-hour event that is for those who wish to take a little time out of the day to connect with nature and stillness.
The Open Garden event is free and open to all but space is limited so be sure to register. All attendees must be separately registered, we do not permit groups of more than 4 people.
For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of everyone, please follow our guidelines:
Covid Safety & Contact Tracing
Please be aware we are adhering to the NYC COVID guidlines:
- We encourage guests to maintain 6 feet of distance from other guests.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Your phone number and address will be taken at registration for contact tracing purposes.
- If you are unwell or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please cancel your registration and stay home.
- If you have recently travelled outside of New York, New Jersey or Connecticut, please stay home.
During Open Garden at Carroll Hall, you are welcome to:
- Use the path to navigate the garden; please do not walk across plant beds.
- Help preserve the plant life by not digging up soil or plants, removing leaves or any plant parts.
- Encourage natural wildlife to the garden by leaving your pets at home (exceptions to this include guide animals for physical limitations - please clean up after your pet).
- Be creative in your own space; please do not tag.
- Listen to music using headphones.
- Speak in quiet or hushed tones.
- Discard drinks, garbage, liquids and ice in the receptacles provided; please do not dump in beds or fountain.
- Book Carroll Hall for private events by contacting us, please do not use the open garden hours for parties.
- Book Carroll Hall for photo shoots, please do not use the open garden hours for professional photo shoots.
- Keep an eye on your personal belongings, as Carroll Hall is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bring children and be sure that they follow the rules too.
- Visit the garden in small groups of no more than 4 people.
For more rules, restrictions and FAQs, visit our website.
Where is it happening?Carroll Hall, 2 Vandervoort Place, Brooklyn, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: