North River Networking @ F.E.L.T. Inc. (10/5)
Wed Oct 05 2022 at 08:30 am to 10:00 am
Feeding Empty Little Tummies, Inc. (F.E.L.T.) | Palmetto, FL
Every Wednesday from 830 am-10:00 am at F.E.L.T. Inc in Palmetto
901 8th Ave W
Palmetto, FL 34221
About this Event
"Let’s Connect” is relaunching our North River Networking chapter.
"North River Networking" is a FREE weekly in-person networking meeting. The meetings will be every Wednesday morning (8:30am-10am)at F.E.L.T. Inc in Palmetto.
Sponsored by Bank OZK & F.E.L.T. (Feeding Empty Little Tummies)
RSVPs are required to attend. Please use the Eventbrite links to RSVP. There is no cost to reserve a seat.
Follow all parking procedures associated with the meeting location.
If you are interested in being a sponsor, you can reserve that spot via Eventbrite. It is a $50 fee that goes toward paying for our monthly happy hour.
For more info, please follow the “Let’s Connect” Organizer’s Eventbrite page or join our Facebook Group.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.
Meeting structure & ground rules:
1. The first 30 minutes of each meeting is for open networking or casual one-on-one meetings.
2. Meeting starts promptly at 9am/12pm. Please be in your seat, and don’t forget to silence your mobile phones.
3. Our first round will start with the winner of the previous week’s award for best presentation.
4. If you late for the 1st round of presentations, you will not be called upon to present in the meeting.
5. Each member will have 60 seconds to share an update about their business, organization, or upcoming event(s).
6. Some individuals represent multiple organizations, please limit your presentation to just one per meeting.
7. Some organizations have multiple members, please limit your presentations to just one per meeting.
8. Our first round will end with the passing of the coveted award for best presentation.
9. We will reserve 10 minutes for a weekly sponsor/spotlight speaker. You can reserve that spot via Eventbrite. It is a $50 fee that goes toward paying for our monthly happy hours.
10. We will go back around the room to share testimonials for fellow member businesses & “thank yous” for referrals received & close of business. However, it is not a requirement to have something to share.*
*Do not include:
o Past or scheduled one-on-ones
o Potential leads or referrals.
o Previously discussed close of business
o Any other off-topic comments.
We encourage you to:
Schedule one-on-one meetings with other members
Use the shared space at Connect Central in the 30 minutes before & after the meeting
Reserve meeting rooms for more private conversations and/or meetings.
Please continue to use the “Let’s Connect” Facebook group as an extension of these meetings. Use that outlet for the following purposes:
• Post pictures or stories about your one-on-ones.
• Share links or flyers about upcoming events.
• Provide updates about your business or organization
• Request feedback from the group on important business topics.
• Ask for referrals for personal or professional services.
• Shout-out & provide testimonials for fellow member businesses.
Please refrain from using the Facebook group to:
o Only post about your own business.
o Post about non-member businesses.
o Post spam or irrelevant posts.
Where is it happening?Feeding Empty Little Tummies, Inc. (F.E.L.T.), 901 8th Avenue West, Palmetto, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 0.00 to USD 50.00