NFT Worldwide: Leveraging NFTs for Artists, Creators and Brands
Fri May 27 2022 at 06:00 pm to Sat May 28 2022 at 12:00 am
Soho House Amsterdam | Amsterdam, NH
About this Event
Curious what the NFT fuzz is all about?
? NFT Worldwide is the first NFT event series that unpack strategies for artists, creators, and brands to the new creator economy. We specifically deep-dive on re-imagining interactions with NFTs and how you as an artist, creator, and brand can operate under the emerging model of web3. ?
We are a community where everything is more than just a "JPEG". We empower artists, creators, and brands to embrace the new digital realm. ?
6:30 - 7:00 PM: Registration
7:00 - 8:00 PM: NFT Fireside Chat with Artists, Creators, Brands, and Industry Expert
This session will focus on a creator or brand's current strategies and blockers transitioning to the new creator economy. Industry experts will give insights into what they've seen work in the space over the past few years.
- Louise Ivan Co-Founder of Ryder, Growth Lead at Stacks Foundation, mostly known for the first-ever SEC-qualified US Reg A raising 70$M+. Currently, STX is worth more than 1.5B$+ in market cap.
- David Stansbie, Managing Director of The Creative Corporation, an award winning agency with top clients including Katy Perry, John Lennon & Spotify
- Special Guest Brand (To be announced soon)
- Special Guest Artist (To be announced soon)
- Moderator: Ileana Malacrino, NFT Resident @ Stacks and Head of Creative at IMF, working with brands such as Google, Bud Light, and Warner Music
8:00 - 12:00 MN: NFT Gallery, Private Party with Open Bar, and Free Tattoo Session by well-renowned artist Maxime Etienne.
This event is supported by the Stacks Foundation, Soho House Amsterdam, Generous Studio, Xverse Wallet, Gamma, and Ryder.
Where is it happening?Soho House Amsterdam, 210 Spuistraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 17.50 to USD 25.00