New York New Year's Eve Fireworks Party Cruise 2022
Fri Dec 31 2021 at 09:00 pm to Sat Jan 01 2022 at 01:00 amUTC-05:00
Majestic Princess NYC Yacht (Pier 36) | New York, NY
Pier Pressure 2022 in NYC Harbor aboard the gorgeous, fully-heated Majestic Princess Luxury Yacht with DJ dancing & open bar entire cruise!
New York Nightlife presents...
Pier Pressure™ New York New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise 2022
Come aboard the Majestic Princess -- a gorgeous, 250-passenger, fully-heated luxury yacht with multiple levels and decks to find the perfect atmosphere.
Enjoy a spectacular New Year's Eve at this NYC Harbor Cruise with amazing views of the New York & New Jersey skylines, the Statue of Liberty and arguably the best NYE fireworks show in the world.
The Perks of this Pier Pressure yacht party:
- 4-hour premium open bar
- Complimentary appetizers
- Gorgeous fun-filled crowd
- Complimentary party favors
- VIP Perks: Priority boarding & commemorative captain's hats
- Amazing NYC Harbor fireworks show
- LIVE Top 40 DJ playing the hits w/ dance floor
- Two fully-staffed bars
- The perfect champagne memory to countdown to 2022
So don't miss out on this amazing New York New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise with you, your significant and all your friends alike having the time of your lives!
- Check In Begins 8:45 p.m (at Pier 36)
- VIP Boarding 9:00 p.m
- GA Boarding: 9:15 p.m
- Gate Closes: 9:55 p.m - *no exceptions*
- Cruise: 10:00 p.m - 1:00 a.m
Some Info to Know
- Dress Code: Dress to impress. Upscale Evening/Cocktail Attire.
- Boarding Location: Pier 36 - 299 South Street -off the FDR Drive- New York, New York
- Parking: 322 E River Dr, New York, NY 10002 | 304 South St, New York, NY 10002 | 240 E Broadway, New York, NY 10002 | 250 South St, New York, NY 10002.
- Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to participate. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Please Note: This party cruise is expected to follow CDC Guidelines with social distancing and masks if & when necessary. All staff will have necessary PPE for excellent clean service. If event is canceled due to Covid-19, you'll be refunded.
- NYC Health Order Mandate Info: For clarity, see below guidelines regarding the vaccination status of anyone boarding the vessel.
NYC Health Order Mandate Info
For clarity below are the guidelines regarding the vaccination status of anyone boarding the vessel:
- All staff and guests MUST be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter indoor establishments; and ALL guests must be prepared to show proof of vaccination to enter the boat.
- Key to NYC: Accepted Vaccines (PDF)
- Proofs of Full Vaccination is required to board vessel. Acceptable proofs of Full Vaccination ONLY include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS.
- NYS Excelsior App
- CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from w/in or outside U.S., including from your health care provider. A photo or photocopy of card is also accepted. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
- Masks Required under NYC mandate & US Coast Guard Orders:
- All attendees and staff are required to wear masks while visiting indoor areas.
- Masks must be a “Well-Fitted Mask” which excludes bandana, balaclava, ski mask, scarf, turtleneck, collar, or single layer of fabric, or mask with unfiltered one-way exhaust valve) per NYC Health Order.
- Masks will be provided for those who arrive without them.
- Please Note: All tickets are non-refundable; regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated for Covid. If you have not been vaccinated and or you are hesitant about the vaccine; then we will provide a credit toward any event for up to one (1) year; includes all 2022 events (except NYE).
- Disclaimer: Exact dollar amount will be applied to the future event, not ticket for ticket.
- To find out where to get a free COVID-19 vaccine in NYC, visit nyc.gov/vaccinefinder or call 877-VAX-4NYC (877-829-4692). For more information on Key to NYC, visit nyc.gov/keytoNYC.
- Learn more about Majestic Harbor Cruises and Majestic Princess’ Health and Safety Protocol, CLICK HERE.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Our first priority is the safety of our guests. Please feel free to reach us directly with any questions or inquiries you may have. Let's have fun and party responsibly!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL: There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Credit Card & ID:
You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid Government Issued Photo Identification (along with your e-tickets that have been emailed to you via Eventbrite when your order was placed): the name on both the credit card and ID match the name on your purchased tickets, in order to gain entry to the event. If the name on the Credit Card and/or ID does not match the tickets, or if you do not have both the credit card used to make the purchase and government issued identification, you will be denied entry to event without a refund.
If you encounter a problem at the event, you must file a complaint with Promoter within 5 calendar days following the date of the event; failure to contact Promoter within the 5-day period will be a complete waiver of your right to request compensation whether monetary or otherwise. If you need customer support, Promoter’s email is [email protected]
By placing an order, you are confirming that you received this policy and are agreeing to abide by the clauses within. This Purchase Policy is a binding contract between you and event Promoter.
By purchasing a ticket, package or reservation you're entitled to entry to event you're purchasing it for. At the time of your order, Eventbrite will place an order for your ticket(s) in the Promoter’s ticketing system, reducing the number of tickets available for the chosen event. Before purchasing your ticket(s) we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event(s) you wish to attend, as there are no refunds. Each event has a definitive date, start time and end time. If you do not show up to the event, you understand that you are forfeiting your ticket(s) and therefore your ticketing fee (the entirety of what you paid) will not be returned to you. If you do not attend your event, you're still 100% financially liable for your purchase. If you cannot attend event, you will not receive refund.
Alcohol, Seating, Food:
Each event features a ‘cash bar.’ There is no seating or food; unless otherwise stated in the event listing. If food is provided; then it is a ‘first come, first served basis,’ unless the event listing and or ticket description clearly states that it is available for a specific time period or for the entire event duration. If the event description states there is food for any period during the event, and there is no food available when you choose to eat, please know that the venue is replenishing the food. If you have waited for an extended period of time and the food has not been replenished, please contact venue management at the event for an estimated time that the food will be ready for you. If there are periods of time when food is not available for you due to the venue replenishing said food, no matter how long the wait(s), such is not grounds for a refund. Please contact us with any questions.
If the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket.
Unforeseen circumstances beyond promoter’s control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, promoter is not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. If cancellation or transfer request is approved, promoter reserves the right to charge a $10 administrative fee for its time, in addition to charging a $10 restocking fee per ticket if tickets are placed back on sale. Promoters, Venue Owners, Venue Management, Security, Event Staff, and other agents of the event, have the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion , including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. Ticket-holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice, which are not grounds for a refund. Ticket-holder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter are not guaranteed, and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, drink tickets, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests, etc. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, emergency return of boats or yachts, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, public amenities such as fireworks or public performances or the lack thereof, line of sight of public amenities such as fireworks or public performances being blocked by trees, buildings, boats, people, and/or other things, etc.
Release of Liability:
By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite, you hereby release and forever discharge Promoter from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event(s), including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the event’s Promoter. By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge event Promoter, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless event Promoter, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge event Promoter and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against event Promoter.
Collections & Legal Action Against Debt:
Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from the Promoter's account and given back to you, you owe the Promoter that money back, plus applicable fees as outlined below. If you owe money to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against you and/or send you to collections for the recovery of said debt. If you are sent to collection or there is legal action taken against you, you are fiscally responsible for any and all legal costs and fees, directly associated and/or indirectly associated, with recovering the debt owed by you. Promoter's collection’s agencies reserve the right to negatively affect your personal credit score until your debt is paid. Once an account has been placed in collections, the only way to get yourself out of Collections is to pay the debt owed by you to the collections agency.
In the event there are any legal disputes against Promoter, by agreeing to this Purchase Policy, you agree that such disputes will be arbitrated. You further agree that the location of arbitration will be set in Los Angeles County, California.
If any clause, aspect, part or provisions of this Purchase Policy is found to be null, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect, and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
Thank you for your purchase!
Where is it happening?Majestic Princess NYC Yacht (Pier 36), 299 South Street, New York, United States
USD 149.00 to USD 219.00