New York Halloween Yacht Party - Pier Pressure Titanic Masquerade Cruise
Sat Oct 28 2023 at 09:00 pm to Sun Oct 29 2023 at 01:00 amUTC-04:00
Majesty Cornucopia Yacht - Pier 40 | New York, NY
Halloween in New York City with breathtaking views of the Big Apple skyline, bridges, and the Statue of Liberty. Features Open Bar & 2 DJs.
About this Event
VIP Nightlife & New York Nightlife present ...
Titanic Masquerade New York Halloween Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party Cruise
Sat, Oct 28, 2023 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM EDT
- 4 Decks
- 4 Hour Open Bar
- 2 DJs
- 1 Amazing Masquerade ... with sounds by Top NYC Open Format & House Music DJs ...
aboard the Cornucopia Majesty Yacht - Pier 40 in NYC
From the Creators of Pier Pressure & Midnight Cruise Series... Halloween Saturday October 28th, 2023. Prepare for the ultimate annual Masquerade Party Cruise.
You will be picked up in Manhattan at Pier 40 dock; where you'll board the spectacular Cornucopia Majesty MEGA Yacht. Thereafter, you will hit the city-lit harbor; and explore the Hudson river as well as see all the famed bridges and the Statue of Liberty.
There are four amazing decks on the spacious vessel. Seating will be 'first come, first serve' on 1st and 2nd deck, but there will be some exclusive seating for VIPs on the 3rd level with the premium views from inside; so VIP will be the best ticket to have the time of your life!! * Space is limited, so get your tickets early. * More Info & Tickets At - NewYorkNightlife.com
VIP MASQUERADE PARTY PERKS
- Four (4) Open Bar for ALL featuring Tito's Vodka
- Breathtaking views of NYC skyline, the Hudson and East Rivers, Statue of Liberty and other well-known landmarks.
- Indulge in First-Class Amenities:
- Over 30,000-square-feet of interior space
- Astounding three-story Atrium
- Incredible lighting and sound system throughout
- Huge Observation Deck with best views of the city from the water
- Spacious rooms
- Five (5) full-service bars
- Multiple dance floors
- Six (6) restrooms
- 2 DJs playing House & Top 40 music hits of today with 2 dance areas on 1st Floor & Starlight Room
- Gorgeous fun-filled crowd with 1000 people expected in attendance!
- Festive Party Favors for VIPs (while supplies last)
- Unbeatable VIP Packages with Bottle & Table Service
- Spectacular Group Saving Packages
- And More...
- Check-In Begins at: 8:45pm @ Pier 40 at Hudson River Park
- VIP Boarding: 9:00pm
- GA Boarding: 9:15pm
- Gates Close at: 9:50 p.m. (Do Not Be Late - No Refunds)
- Cruise Time: 10:00pm – 1:00am
- Dock Location: Cornucopia Majesty Yacht - Pier 40 | 353 West St, New York | 21+
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to participate. All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Price Increase Warning: Halloween ticket prices often go up significantly the closer you get to event date. * Also note that this event will sell out well in advance of Halloween.
- Dress Code: This is a fun Masquerade Cruise! Semi-Formal attire with mask required. Masquerade masks can be small pieces that only cover the eyes to large masks that may include oversized noses or beaks. If you have questions about dress code, please contact us. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Boarding Location: Pier 40 - Located in: Hudson River Park Trust, at 353 West St, New York, NY 10014.
- Parking: At our Pier 40 NYC location there is a paid public parking garage at the pier. The garage is 100% self-park and is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. For additional info, visit: www.pier40parking.com
- Plan Accordingly: Highly recommended to allow extra time to find parking the day of the event as there will be lots of traffic. Public transportation (e.g. train/taxi/uber) is recommended as well. * This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- Please arrive at the dock on time. Yacht departs on scheduled timetable. Departures will not be delayed to accommodate passengers who are late arriving to the dock. In the event you arrive at the dock late and boarding has been completed, your reservation shall be cancelled and considered a cancellation without notice (i.e. no show). * NO Refunds. NO Exceptions.
- Smoking: The interiors for all of the vessels are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas on the outside walking decks on the ship.
- Handicap Accessibility is subject to pier, tide, weather and safety conditions at the time of departure and arrival. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however; we cannot guarantee handicap accessibility at all piers at all times. If you have special needs or require handicap accessibility please contact customer service at (732-697-9500) "PRIOR" to completing your booking.
- Disclaimer: All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD or event staff. Unforeseen restrictions might also be enforced the night of the event.
- Party Responsibly. Please DO NOT Drink & Drive. Use Ride Share Apps: Lyft or Uber.
- Covid-19 Protocol (if any at all) For All Guests will be announced closer to the event date, and will be based on current CDC Guideline and New York City's protocols to party safely and responsibly.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via our website or call us directly at 212.247.9662. Let's have fun & party responsibly. Don't forget to thank the event staff as you exit!
PHOTOGRAPHY / MULTIMEDIA DISCLAIMER
By attending our event, you agree to the following;
- Allowed: Non-Professional Recording Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, Flip Video Cameras, etc.) Cameras for personal use only. Not Allowed: Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment without the written consent of VIPNightlife.com.
- VIPNightlife.com reserves the right to use any photograph/videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings taken at any event hosted, or any affiliate of VIPNightlife.com. VIPNightlife.com also reserves the right to use any photograph/ videography without the written permission of those included within the photograph. Photographs may be used in publications or other forms of media produced, used, or contracted by VIPNightlife.com. This includes, but is not limited to: magazines, Web sites, social media, blog, presentations and other SFNightlife.com marketing materials or other, similar reproductions or recordings.
- A person attending a VIPNightlife.com event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer and/or the event organizers. Any person or organization not affiliated with VIPNightlife.com may not use, copy, alter or modify v photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of VIPNightlife.com. For more info and/or questions please call 212.247.9662.
- No alcohol, open containers or outside food is permitted. No illegal drugs or controlled substances, including prescription drugs and marijuana, will be tolerated. Using marijuana on the water is illegal, regardless of medical condition(s). The use and or possession of illegal drugs or controlled substances is absolutely prohibited by the US Coast Guard.
- Yacht Company holds a zero tolerance policy related to illegal substances aboard all vessels. Anyone caught participating or processing any such items will not be allowed to board and substances will be confiscated.
- If you are thought to be under the influence of, or caught participating in, illegal substances on board, you'll be quarantined until boat can safely return to dock and the cruise is subject to end for all guests immediately upon doing so; no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let’s have fun and party safe!
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL: There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Credit Card & ID:
- You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid Government Issued Photo Identification (along with your e-tickets that have been emailed to you via Eventbrite when your order was placed): the name on both the credit card and ID match the name on your purchased tickets, in order to gain entry to the event. If the name on the Credit Card and/or ID does not match the tickets, or if you do not have both the credit card used to make the purchase and government issued identification, you will be denied entry to event without a refund.
- No credit or refund will be issued as a result of the ticket purchaser or any person in the party contracting COVID-19 or a variant alike. By purchasing tickets to a VIP Nightlife Event, you understand and agree that tickets are non-refundable and you are assuming the risk that you may not be able to use tickets purchased if you contract COVID-19 or variants alike. You further agree that you will not attend any VIP Nightlife event if you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to attending and/or have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not completed the CDC recommended quarantine period. Be advised attendees may be required to show proof of vaccine and/or a negative test result. As the rules for events vary by location and change often, please check your local listing and respective government authorities for any applicable rules that may apply to you. You will not receive a refund if you are unable to attend an event due to any non-compliance with local rules, event guidelines, vaccine status, or failure to provide a negative test result. However, VIP Nightlife may allow you to transfer your tickets for any reason to another person by having the ticket purchaser email customer service within 24 hours of the event [email protected] with a copy of the original ticket purchaser's photo ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets along with the email address and name of the customer to whom the tickets will be transferred. Please be advised that VIP Nightlife may not be able to honor all requests for transfers if they are made outside of business hours or too close to the time of the actual event.
- If you encounter a problem at the event, you must file a complaint with Promoter within 5 calendar days following the date of the event; failure to contact Promoter within the 5-day period will be a complete waiver of your right to request compensation whether monetary or otherwise. If you need customer support, Promoter’s email is [email protected].
- By placing an order, you are confirming that you received this policy and are agreeing to abide by the clauses within. This Purchase Policy is a binding contract between you and event Promoter.
- By purchasing a ticket, package or reservation you're entitled to entry to event you're purchasing it for. At the time of your order, Eventbrite will place an order for your ticket(s) in the Promoter’s ticketing system, reducing the number of tickets available for the chosen event. Before purchasing your ticket(s) we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event(s) you wish to attend, as there are no refunds. Each event has a definitive date, start time and end time. If you do not show up to the event, you understand that you are forfeiting your ticket(s) and therefore your ticketing fee (the entirety of what you paid) will not be returned to you. If you do not attend your event, you're still 100% financially liable for your purchase. If you cannot attend event, you will not receive refund.
- If the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket.
- Unforeseen circumstances beyond promoter’s control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, promoter is not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. If cancellation or transfer request is approved, promoter reserves the right to charge a $10 administrative fee for its time, in addition to charging a $10 restocking fee per ticket if tickets are placed back on sale. Promoters, Venue Owners, Venue Management, Security, Event Staff, and other agents of the event, have the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion , including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. Ticket-holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice, which are not grounds for a refund. Ticket-holder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter are not guaranteed, and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, drink tickets, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests, etc. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, emergency return of boats or yachts, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, public amenities such as fireworks or public performances or the lack thereof, line of sight of public amenities such as fireworks or public performances being blocked by trees, buildings, boats, people, and/or other things, etc.
Release of Liability:
- By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite, you hereby release and forever discharge Promoter from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event(s), including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the event’s Promoter. By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge event Promoter, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
- By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless event Promoter, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge event Promoter and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against event Promoter.
Collections & Legal Action Against Debt:
- Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from the Promoter's account and given back to you, you owe the Promoter that money back, plus applicable fees as outlined below. If you owe money to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against you and/or send you to collections for the recovery of said debt. If you are sent to collection or there is legal action taken against you, you are fiscally responsible for any and all legal costs and fees, directly associated and/or indirectly associated, with recovering the debt owed by you. Promoter's collection’s agencies reserve the right to negatively affect your personal credit score until your debt is paid. Once an account has been placed in collections, the only way to get yourself out of Collections is to pay the debt owed by you to the collections agency.
- In the event there are any legal disputes against Promoter, by agreeing to this Purchase Policy, you agree that such disputes will be arbitrated. You further agree that the location of arbitration will be set in Los Angeles County, California.
- If any clause, aspect, part or provisions of this Purchase Policy is found to be null, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect, and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
Thank you for your purchase!
Where is it happening?Majesty Cornucopia Yacht - Pier 40, 353 West St, New York, United States
USD 59.00 to USD 149.00