New Sacred Journey Nepal 2024! by Sherwin
Sat Feb 24 2024 at 08:45 am to Sat Mar 02 2024 at 11:45 amUTC+05:45
Kathmandu | Kathmandu, BA
AdvertisementNEW SACRED JOURNEY NEPAL!
Walking the Spiritual Path of the Goddess – with Sherwin
DATES: Feb 24 – Mar 2, 2024 (8 Days)
What does it mean to ‘walk the spiritual path?’
Suited for all levels, this sacred journey is specially designed for individuals who are committed in self-discovery and personal empowerment through the mystical ways of tantric alchemy.
2024 welcomes a new energetic paradigm we call the ‘Path of the Wisdom Flame’. The Wisdom Flame of the Goddess brings about deeper awareness, spiritual understanding, and gentle purification to all who choose to embark on this journey.
Significant for 2024, in additional to Vajrayogini, we will also be working with Saraswati, the Goddess of Wisdom, Knowledge, Creativity, Language, and Divine Inspiration…
This is a small group of 20 pax only, allowing each participant the space for their own inner journeying and guided learning. Zoom meditations and lectures will begin 6 months prior to the Journey to help prepare you mentally as well as spiritually.
Vajrayogini, the Divine Protectress of Nepal, represents the unyielding force of compassionate fire that purifies all ignorance and darkness through the entire lineage, DNA, and family patterns.
Highlights of our journey, centering in Kathmandu:
• PRIVATE PUJA at the Swayambunath Temple, The Golden Temple, and Vajrayogini’s Main Temple – I have personally selected these powerful sacred sites for their specific energies and location. More will be explained during our briefing/classroom session when we are there.
• Guided lessons on spiritual alchemy, tantra, personal transformation, and metaphysics based on my own 17 years of practical experience
• Visit to the famous Boudanath Stupa, which holds the relics of Kasyapa Buddha, known as the Past Buddha before the time of Gautama
• Visit the remaining 3 temples of Vajrayogini
• Visit and sightsee at the famous Durbar Squares
Of course, we will also take in the sights and sounds of Thamel, Kathmandu… as well as the delicious aroma of Nepalese cuisine.
If this sacred journey calls to you, and you would like connect in our next free briefing – let us know at [email protected], or whatsapp to 012 – 716 8763.
** NOTE: We will do our best to accommodate your rooming preferences, however, accommodations are subject to availability. Registration for the Sacred Journey will be held open until two months prior to the Journey’s commencement date in order to accommodate twin room sharing. If by that date we have not been able to match you with a suitable roommate, you will be responsible to pay the single supplement fee. An early registration will facilitate this process.
*** RETURNING students will receive a special rate.
Where is it happening?Kathmandu, Nepal
Event Location & Nearby Stays: